JMK - Knee Injury and season over Page 4

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the love of god, if anyone at the club is listening... do not resign Lichaa … under no circumstances.. no matter how good he looks for the remainder of the year..

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD.
Cant catch a break hey this club.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You know.. I'd laugh to myself if suddenly Lichaa comes in, killing it and wins us every single game he plays.

If it's not Lichaa, then Nu Brown.

Short odds Lewis or even perhaps Holland if he's back.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the love of god, if anyone at the club is listening... do not resign Lichaa … under no circumstances.. no matter how good he looks for the remainder of the year..
Wait for deans presser
“Lich has been re signed hes a good kid and now part of our leadership group” lol

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great welcome back licheeeee just when jmk started to fire up .

Last edited:

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
If it's the lichaa who is running around in reserve grade than he is the best 9 at the club. The difference is his playing with time. Our 1st grade pack offer nothing for a 9 who wants to ball play. On the attack 10 out we have nothing. A creative hooker who can do something around the ruck is priceless . King is shit, has speed but never ran until 2 weeks ago, has a pass but no vision. All one out shit. We need attack from the ruck , foran can't play both sides he hasn't got the legs. Pick lichaa and let him play his game. But pick the forwards to give him space. RT and the big O are a must. Sue . Tolman to 13 and let him tackle all day but get the fuck out of the way.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know.. I'd laugh to myself if suddenly Lichaa comes in, killing it and wins us every single game he plays.

If it's not Lichaa, then Nu Brown.

Short odds Lewis or even perhaps Holland if he's back.
Of course he's playing well, he's up for a new contract. Sorry, not falling for that shit again. Kick him to the curb.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait for deans presser
“Lich has been re signed hes a good kid and now part of our leadership group” lol
LOL dont even go there.
Its something that would happen under Dean Pay

If it's the lichaa who is running around in reserve grade than he is the best 9 at the club. The difference is his playing with time. Our 1st grade pack offer nothing for a 9 who wants to ball play. On the attack 10 out we have nothing. A creative hooker who can do something around the ruck is priceless . King is shit, has speed but never ran until 2 weeks ago, has a pass but no vision. All one out shit. We need attack from the ruck , foran can't play both sides he hasn't got the legs. Pick lichaa and let him play his game. But pick the forwards to give him space. RT and the big O are a must. Sue . Tolman to 13 and let him tackle all day but get the fuck out of the way.
Cant say I agree.
Lichaa is notorious for having a short string of decent games when he is off contract.
He is slow as a turtle dragging an anchor, cant pass and has no vision.
Sad to say, he has not developed during him time at the dogs.

Although hes no world beater and its taken some time, JMK has actually improved, he has speed and can pass OK.
He has shown better game vision and that actually can dart from dummy half at the right time even behind a pack that's not performing.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL dont even go there.
Its something that would happen under Dean Pay

Cant say I agree.
Lichaa is notorious for having a short string of decent games when he is off contract.
He is slow as a turtle dragging an anchor, cant pass and has no vision.
Sad to say, he has not developed during him time at the dogs.

Although hes no world beater and its taken some time, JMK has actually improved, he has speed and can pass OK.
He has shown better game vision and that actually can dart from dummy half at the right time even behind a pack that's not performing.
Lichaa did have 5 try assists on the weekend.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually he didn't finish the game.. I recall seeing him come off with about 10-12 to go and was limping heavily.

Source?
Crown International Sports Management.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa can get man of the match every game from here until end of season... I still will crack it if he's re-signed.

Hes had 5 years. Half a decade! My 20s have been mostly spent yelling at this idiot on TV every week.