Social Media She Rex to make return

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently going back to manly to be with his daddy after his cocaine ban is done the article is on zero tackle
hilarious if true I tell you there’s a laugh if there’s any sense to it

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
upload_2019-6-18_20-52-2.gif REPORTS: Forgotten forward could return under Hasler
T-Rex could make an NRL return this season!

The 8-6 Sea Eagles have been hit with some big injuries this season, but they could be set for a boost in the form of 30-year-old forward Tony Williams, who is closing in on making a comeback to the NRL.

Williams has completed his 12-week drugs suspension, and returned to the Blacktown Workers last weekend, Manly’s feeder club.

upload_2019-6-18_20-52-2.gif

Williams has reportedly lost 20kgs and is “training the house down” according to WWOS, and could be brought into Des Hasler’s side in the run-in to the NRL finals series.

T-Rex is a favourite of Hasler, playing under him for seven seasons while at Manly (2009-2011) and Canterbury (2013-2016).

It ain’t concrete but des would do it

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good photo in the article. Croker probably man handled the pea heart in a dominant tackle.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently going back to manly to be with his daddy after his cocaine ban is done the article is on zero tackle
My mate is High up in management at Fantastic Furniture and he told me T-Rex has been driving high reaches there for the last 12 months... bout all the moot is good for. He is a nice guy tho lol

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I often bump into him at a place in Lidcombe (id rather not say where so you all dont go there for autographs lol) but he is keen to play again and he was looking pretty lean. He is very quiet and humble. He just lacked any mongrel or aggression to throw his weight around. I had high hopes for him when we signed him. He is just a hard person to motivate apparently.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He never actually left... he was signed to Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles the entire time, but has been suspended from play.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I often bump into him at a place in Lidcombe (id rather not say where so you all dont go there for autographs lol) but he is keen to play again and he was looking pretty lean. He is very quiet and humble. He just lacked any mongrel or aggression to throw his weight around. I had high hopes for him when we signed him. He is just a hard person to motivate apparently.
I always liked He is just hard to motivate into destroying what a nice soft hearted man born into a gigantic body, nothing wrong with that
View attachment 10331 REPORTS: Forgotten forward could return under Hasler

The 8-6 Sea Eagles have been hit with some big injuries this season, but they could be set for a boost in the form of 30-year-old forward Tony Williams, who is closing in on making a comeback to the NRL.

Williams has completed his 12-week drugs suspension, and returned to the Blacktown Workers last weekend, Manly’s feeder club.

View attachment 10331

Williams has reportedly lost 20kgs and is “training the house down” according to WWOS, and could be brought into Des Hasler’s side in the run-in to the NRL finals series.

T-Rex is a favourite of Hasler, playing under him for seven seasons while at Manly (2009-2011) and Canterbury (2013-2016).

It ain’t concrete but des would do it
He always played his best in Manly colours! Good luck to him I wish him no ill will he is a good guy just not suited to the Bulldogs at the time he played with us.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Worst signing in history. Bigged up but was just terrible. Never put in. Never turned up. Waste of talent. Good luck Manly.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know guys, hands up who has never asked for a 2nd chance during your life.

Yes he played terrible for us when with the dogs given the money he was on (that was on Des for sure), but wasn’t he suffering from depression during a lot of that time?

Also I have seen a couple of Manly games this season, they are going ok. Even the fat kid from the Tigers who was with us for 4 weeks is playing well.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t know guys, hands up who has never asked for a 2nd chance during your life.

Yes he played terrible for us when with the dogs given the money he was on (that was on Des for sure), but wasn’t he suffering from depression during a lot of that time?

Also I have seen a couple of Manly games this season, they are going ok. Even the fat kid from the Tigers who was with us for 4 weeks is playing well.
Put it this way, there is no chance in hell that Des will play him for the full 80 once again.

He will get 20 to 30 off the bench and thats about it

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.zerotackle.com/reports-forgotten-forward-could-return-under-hasler-45347/
REPORTS: Forgotten forward could return under Hasler

STEPHEN MARSON
EDITOR
JUNE 18, 2019 - 4:51 PM

CANBERRA, AUSTRALIA - APRIL 14: Tony Williams of the Eels plams off Jarrod Croker of the Raiders during the round six NRL match between the Canberra Raiders and the Parramatta Eels at GIO Stadium on April 14, 2018 in Canberra, Australia. (Photo by Mark Nolan/Getty Images)

-----------------------

Was there any doubt? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol - best of luck Manly.

Hopefully they have some decent pokie machines up north.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate is High up in management at Fantastic Furniture and he told me T-Rex has been driving high reaches there for the last 12 months... bout all the moot is good for. He is a nice guy tho lol
He's too nice, that's his whole problem.
If this guy got fired up, he could destroy everyone!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Put it this way, there is no chance in hell that Des will play him for the full 80 once again.

He will get 20 to 30 off the bench and thats about it
agree but if he's on NRL minimum $105K - $110K then Manly will probably get value for their money.

We were paying $600k, that was the problem.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trex can bring over his pokie team mate Jamal Idris while he’s at it..