Opinion Manu and McCullough?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Joseph Manu and Andrew McCullough the players we're actually after? Making the Broncos overpay on Turpin and Roosters on Mitchell making it harder for them both to keep their second best options?

Found it really weird that the club commented publicly about Turpin, but then thought it would make sense if we were sneakily looking at McCullough and hoping they pay a bit of the bill.

Then there's todays big news. The club cant admit they've been in discussions, but I'm sure they've been part of this "spill". The hope is the Roosters add a little bit more to Mitchell's current offer giving us another crack at Manu.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
McCullogh isn't really a good option imo.

If the roosters want to keep Mitchell they will. We can't match brown paper bags they have. Mitchell will end up being more dramas then he's worth in the long term similar to Barba.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hell no to McCullough!
Average player no attack what so ever.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
McCullough is well past his used-by-date these days...

No thanks!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
sneakily after mccullough heard it all now, may as well keep lichaa hes 5 years younger

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos fans will happily pay his ticket to Sydney if we sign him.... Doing them a huge favour. Mcullogh is 30 and not getting any better.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

If the roosters want to keep Mitchell they will. We can't match brown paper bags they have. Mitchell will end up being more dramas then he's worth in the long term similar to Barba.
Yup yup !!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't want to sign players other teams are looking to offload in a year or two like the broncos will with McCullogh. Manu well he is hot and cold, more of a fringe player so if he's not good enough for first grade at the roosters week in week out then he isn't what we need.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
McCullough - NO
Turpin - it's everywhere we are chasing but that would his manager doing his job to gather interest.

Most player managers have rather loose lips and sit well alongside the rumour gossiping journos. "You publish an article that bumps my player, and I'll give you exclusive juicy tidbits of information I hear".

That's why the DWZ signing snuck under everyones noses, because his manager Tyran Smith (Reimis's dad) doesn't play such stupid games as these other agents.

Heck remember Lombardi trying to do it with Lewis the other week?!

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
McCullough has a 2 year option in his favour at the Bronco's. Can't see him leaving. And thats good for us, as I'd rather get Turpin.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Mitchell's down on form at the moment because he doesn't really care - he's had a few familiy tragedies lately, his mind simply isn't on the job. I think that's got to do with why Freddy didn't pick him - he's putting his best interests first.