RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Klemmer had 2 full years to go and newcastle weren't reprimanded by NRL.
You can only approach a player if given permission by the club.

For example with DWZ he still had years on his contract and couldn't be approached. However Panthers gave other teams permission to tender offers to him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

For example with DWZ he still had years on his contract and couldn't be approached. However Panthers gave other teams permission to tender offers to him.
Yes but it happens dont be so naive by the way santa claus isnt real lol

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Its all rubbish. They all talk to each other behind closed doors you like it or not.

It cannot be governed or stopped and it never will.

Get with the times or be left behind

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Find it strange the clubs been dead quiet with leaks (nobody called the DWZ signing), and suddenly everyone knows what's apparently going on again.

Its all rubbish. They all talk to each other behind closed doors you like it or not.

It cannot be governed or stopped and it never will.

Get with the times or be left behind
No... what happens is like with Klemmer... a player gets in a players ear... or player managers, or a third party does the bidding between parties.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Find it strange the clubs been dead quiet with leaks (nobody called the DWZ signing), and suddenly everyone knows what's apparently going on again.

No... what happens is like with Klemmer... a player gets in a players ear... or player managers, or a third party does the bidding between parties.
Thanks for supporting my argument

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine the size of the bloke in 10 years time he will be 140 kgs
I don’t think he will last 10 years tbh
Remember Mal Meninga 34, centre and captain of Raiders who smashed Terry Lamb and scored a great try in 94 grand final, I don't think he was 140 kg but Latrell could end up the same in 10 years.

Funny how people knew Mal by his first name, he was always Mal smell my finger to me and already Latrell is known just by his first name. Could be also be something to do with no one else with the same name lol.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mr I
U can’t always know every single thing that happens
Some sources have roles in departments or areas that other decisions don’t pass by, if that makes sense

Dwz was never behind closed doors
It was out of cows, tigers and dogs
Once the tigers couldn’t make cap room or shed a player dwz chose us coz he was never uprooting his family to north qld. He also stated this in his reasoning for choosing us.

Tigers were favs the entire time but cards fell our way for once
I don’t get the no one knew of dwz signing

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Brother plz take my 2 cents of advice
The salary cap is a joke
The match review panel is a disgrace
The not talking to a player is bs
It happens through “3rd parties”
The nrl are a toothless tiger and unless caught out red handed or in the act cannot prove or do shit.
Can’t believe the faith and assurance u have of the system.
Aren’t u the one rubbishing the nrl in certain issues all the time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brother plz take my 2 cents of advice
The salary cap is a joke
The match review panel is a disgrace
The not talking to a player is bs
It happens through “3rd parties”
The nrl are a toothless tiger and unless caught out red handed or in the act cannot prove or do shit.
Can’t believe the faith and assurance u have of the system.
Aren’t u the one rubbishing the nrl in certain issues all the time.
I know .. but you can guarantee if something slightly dodgy goes down, our club will be the ones copping a fine, even if the 15 other clubs do it obviously.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day, if the Roosters want to keep Latrell Mitchell they will keep Latrell Mitchell

Cronk's salary goes straight to Latrell, while Latrell's current salary goes to another position

The money the Dogs offered him, is the money which will be freed up by Foran.

Parra offered Ferguson $500k and they happily let him go, and they might just let Mitchell go if they do not see value in what others are throwing, if indeed these rumours are true.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jayden Su’A and Flegler officially on the market
Broncs trying to free up some money for tevita flop and Turpin
Well a club will have to pay out their contracts.

As they signed until 2020.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's now in the news. James Hooper has written an article about it; he must be a Kennel member.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTF is that response, not one point raised about his football abilities (whether negative or positive) just a remark based on his race and in directly his colour. Surely, your better than that Solvenia Steve...
Go through my recent comments on this ... I'm making a point because some dickheads on here tried to claim what I said as NOT rascist when I had a go at them for saying the exact same thing. Interesting to see they've said nothing about these comments!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latrell may or may not have issues, this is true - I'm not sure if you have factual information that we don't.

BUT, to say that he should be simply judged upon because he had an aboriginal upbringing is so so wrong.

And then to continue by saying that every other aboriginal has had issues & comes with baggage is down right disrespectful & racist man.

Your comments are not cool man.

Your comments offend me & I'm not Aboriginal, but I've seen racism & been a victim of being tared with the same brush as others & what your insinuating is so so wrong & hurtful.

From your comments I would question if you've been stuck on the drink for 10 years.
As I've said ...

Look at my previous comments and you'll see I had a go at another poster for making the exact same point I made. Disappointing for me is that very few people backed me up, if any and in fact some actually supported 'my' above statement.

Was interested in seeing if anone would react ... and it's nice to see you've got those views. Was starting to worry Dogs fans had turned for the worse ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man you sook so much, I’ve never seen you be happy here about anything for the last 5 years
Go to the Liverpool forum mate. He's always happy!

Think it's got something to do with the Dogs being utter SHITE!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
10 years is too long though. Don't care what you lot say. Yes, contracts mean nothing these days, but at the same time a player could sit on the contract for 10 years and do nothing.

Why not a 6 year contract or something smaller instead?