CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cap going up mate...
top centres now earning 800k which is what roosters have offered him...

In a few years an elite centre will be earning 1m... elite fullbacks 1.3-1.4, which is what Ponga will be looking to command.

Either way, this forces the roosters hand, we miss out on latrell we can always shift our focus to Manu
What centre earns 800k?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing on the end of the Roosters backline is completely different to playing on the end of ours. The bloke is mentally weak, look the hissy fits he has out on the field when shit doesn't go his way. A long term deal for him is ridiculous, and the richest deal in NRL is even more ridiculous.
Man you sook so much, I’ve never seen you be happy here about anything for the last 5 years

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We needed this leak, not much positive stuff coming out of the kennel in recent times besides the DWZ signing.

Latrell would be a major coup and is a proven winner. Its seems that Dogs management have been working hard behind the scenes for some time now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just said roosters have offered him that... gagai on 750,000... manu on 650k. What you think his next contract gonna be?
Gagai on 750k is one of the dumbest deals in history. Manu is earning more than Mitchel is ATM? Really?. I wouldn't sign Mitchel for more than 3 seasons, infact I'd rather pay 4m over 3 years than lock ourselves in with some ridiculous 10 year deal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jack bird and dugan close to a mill ,everyone getting caught up with his position the point is hes a matchwinner and worth taking a risk ,semi radradra was a winger but worth alot of money
Jack Bird and Dugan...LOL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man you sook so much, I’ve never seen you be happy here about anything for the last 5 years
Yh and when our caps fucked again don't you ***** come crying again like always.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're paying our centre over a mill then wtf are our spine going to expect? It's ridiculous. 10 year deal even more ridiculous.
Its ok.

Latrell will give some of his salary to munster and munster will give some of his salary to teddy

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell may or may not have issues, this is true - I'm not sure if you have factual information that we don't.

BUT, to say that he should be simply judged upon because he had an aboriginal upbringing is so so wrong.

And then to continue by saying that every other aboriginal has had issues & comes with baggage is down right disrespectful & racist man.

Your comments are not cool man.

Your comments offend me & I'm not Aboriginal, but I've seen racism & been a victim of being tared with the same brush as others & what your insinuating is so so wrong & hurtful.

From your comments I would question if you've been stuck on the drink for 10 years.
I think he is being Sarcastic.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine the size of the bloke in 10 years time he will be 140 kgs
I don’t think he will last 10 years tbh

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah not flano and not Gus but don't be surprised if flano becomes the future coach, there's been talks about him but nothing solid at this point. Anyway one day you guys will know, not now.
AK

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jayden Su’A and Flegler officially on the market
Broncs trying to free up some money for tevita flop and Turpin

I’d tap ol cream puff Jackson on the shoulder and his vice cream puff tolman and sign the above 2 immediately
Cream puff Jackson.......lol

You bellend