Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah apparently it's us or Bayern Munich.
Interesting that it's gone all quiet on the Pepe front. Who knows what's going to happen but gotta be confident that Edwards will get it right.

Fekir is on. Fekir is off. Fekir is a smokescreen. Love the transfer goss :grinning:)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love this quote from Suarez: "The days after back in Barcelona were the worst moments of my life and career along with the 2014 World Cup, I wanted to disappear from the world."

Loved the guy at Liverpool, but lost all respect for him after that the first semi at Barca.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
De Ligt rumour won't go away. Seems as though we're still battling for him, which is surprising considering that PSG is offering such big money. If we're still in it then there must've been some indication from the player surely?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Love this quote from Suarez: "The days after back in Barcelona were the worst moments of my life and career along with the 2014 World Cup, I wanted to disappear from the world."

Loved the guy at Liverpool, but lost all respect for him after that the first semi at Barca.
We're living in the heads of all the Barcelona players rent free.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's going to happen, Fabinho said it will ffs
What Fabinho says goes :grinning:)

Really hope we push on and sign a few top players. Feel that we really can dominate football in Europe if we do that, and also at home if I'm honest. We're on the cusp of something magical and as all the boys keep saying "this is only the beginning"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hey guys, when do you think the club will announce the Mbappe signing? Probably when he's finished with his Holiday I guess?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You all NEED to watch this video:

Reporter asked him if we play 1 game of FIFA and have a bet on who wins, which team are you going to use?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lots of talk about a big signing by the end of the weekend ... and no ... doubt it's Mbappe :grinning:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lots of talk about a big signing by the end of the weekend ... and no ... doubt it's Mbappe :grinning:
Fuck it ... I won't leave you guys in suspense any longer ... the great ... the one and only ... El Hadji Diouf is pulling back on the red shirt again.

Apparently he's stated he's going to do what Stevie G could never do ... win a premiership! ;)