RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely they want to keep some money available for when Valentine Holmes comes back to the NRL.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
News out of Belmore is they offered Latrell Mitchell $1M/yr for 10yrs (a Jason Taumalolo like deal) and that’s what’s rattled him. Starting from year after next.
Uncle Nick isn’t happy and doesn’t want to lose him but they have issues with 10yr contract.
WINNING... and JIZZING!!!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signs with bulldogs couple years in wants to leave and dogs have to pay out 10 years worth of contract. While we still paying all the other players we let go too!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Club did a good job of keeping it a secret until his axing from origin side
Thanks Freddie u airhead nuptie

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Uncle nick had plans to hang up the boots or in his case hang up the brown paper bags this year or next
The quicker he pisses off the better

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is i saw Shane Flanagan a couple of weeks ago in Taree at the local cafe on the Thursday morning
Plot thickens lol
It’s like a freakin soap opera lol
Believe it or not, i have good source that the Roosters will release Latrell before June 30 if;
1. Dogs pick up the full amount of his Roosters contract for the next 18 months
2. Handover Michael Lichaa for the remainder of the year - not negotiable

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol 10 years. As if. Not seeing Roosters wanting to offload him and they have the sombrero.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Believe it or not, i have good source that the Roosters will release Latrell before June 30 if;
That’s Fucking gold. Let me guess.

3. They have the right to take dean “top coach” pay too?

If this is true the dogs are insane for not locking this in already

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
News out of Belmore is they offered Latrell Mitchell $1M/yr for 10yrs (a Jason Taumalolo like deal) and that’s what’s rattled him. Starting from year after next.
Uncle Nick isn’t happy and doesn’t want to lose him but they have issues with 10yr contract.
Fuck the RORTERS! I’ve been waiting for years to do this to them since they poached Miles, Anasta, O’Meley and Mason from us after we beat them in 2004 Grand Final. Revenge is a dish best served cold... Uncle Nick is very very flustered, it’s about time his feathers were ruffled, next is the Cowboys for pinching Thurston, Sharks for pinching Morris, Tigers and Manly for pinching Taupau! Bring on the white anting lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sounds legit.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That's too good to be true so I find I can't believe it lol

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s Fucking gold. Let me guess.

3. They have the right to take dean “top coach” pay too?
They would consider it if Pay knew how to speak French.

Word around Paddington is that Uncle Nick loves a croissant and une noisette to be waiting at his desk every morning

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do hope if this is true that he's been told it's as a centre and not a 6 though
Agree with you guys, he’s a match winner and Xfactor at centre, I think he is worth it.. the guy attracts multiple defenders, he either skittles them or creates space for others around him + can kick goals. The club is trying to get back to being a powerhouse, we should applaud them for going for guys of Mitchell’s caliber.

I would, however, throw the bank at Ponga, he’s the best player in the game IMO.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can 100% confirm that Mitchell was dropped because he has apparently a handshake agreement with the bulldogs to sign for 10 years so politis called on old man bender aka fittler to drop Mitchell.
Out of curiosity how old are you and your source?

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won't handle the move, bloke is a star because of his explosive power, move him into the spine and you take that explosive power away from him.
I have no problem leaving him in the centres at the salary were reported offering... the guy is a fucking freak.