RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have we made the offer according to those articles?
On 9 news they've reported that Bulldogs powerbrokers have been discussing their intention to offer Latrell the deal from NOV... so no one has reported any offer being made to him...

I have a feeling the whole NSW axing is a result of story... politis flexing his muscles through fittler as punishment

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m gonna say this.... don’t think for a second latrell was dropped for form... let’s not forget for a second how close Fittler and politis are.... Mitchell was dropped cause he is considering leaving, read through the lines guys... Fittler himself said that it’s up to latrell if he wants to play origin again...

And roosters send him home as if he has mental issues, they making him out that he’s an emotional wreck, so now he looks undervalued and chasing the money... you will be hearing media try to influence latrell like;

“ he needs to stay at a club that will look after him”
“Latrell can’t lool at the money, the pressure of going to a rebuilding Canterbury will be too much for him”

“Latrell needs to think about the right people around him, and that’s the roosters”

This is confusing latrell and he’s worried about looking too greedy... truth is roosters have the worst football culture then anyone else, it’s just covered up there...

There all Coke heads, alcoholics... Latrell needs to escape that environment, manipulative club
110%!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe some of the comments on here, 1 million for Latrell is a bargain, he is the most talented player in the game, you don't need him to play half or fullback and touch the ball every set to dominate a game, give him some early ball and there isn't a single player in the game he can't beat. People are calling him mentally fragile? why, because he needed sometime with his family after 4 family tragedies in a month? fucken some of yous need to get checked out. We aren't signing Munster, Trbo boys have both said they want to be at Manly for life and knocked us back in the past, Ponga still has three years to go and we would have to compete with 3 other codes for his signature. Latrell is 22 and already had a career better than some great players had in 10-15 years. He will retire with 20+ Origin caps and 40 odd Australia games. Talk about signing a Marquee player.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I imagine the Rorters inner sanctum to be very volatile and selfish. Clearly along with unlimited sombrero and NRL turning a blind eye shows them cough cough successful BUT I also imagine that if you fall out of the boys club they would be very spiteful and ruthless. This I further imagine isn't a good place for Lattrell or any other non late drinking pretty boy.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope there’s no skeletons in Latrell’s closet because Uncle Nick will be pissed if we get him. He could give Latrell the Big Papi treatment.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont be sorry.....be sorry for the person who forked out their hard earned cash for your education
I pity the one who raised you, grown up with such naivety flowing through the veins.. Wonder what else is flowing through the veins of the one who thinks Inglis wasn't earning big at the storm. What was it again, a boat, a car or a house? All three dipshit?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hope there’s no skeletons in Latrell’s closet because Uncle Nick will be pissed if we get him. He could give Latrell the Big Papi treatment.
Yeah for sure. Well if we still truly are the family club, maybe we are just what the fella needs.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't believe some of the comments on here, 1 million for Latrell is a bargain, he is the most talented player in the game, you don't need him to play half or fullback and touch the ball every set to dominate a game, give him some early ball and there isn't a single player in the game he can't beat. People are calling him mentally fragile? why, because he needed sometime with his family after 4 family tragedies in a month? fucken some of yous need to get checked out. We aren't signing Munster, Trbo boys have both said they want to be at Manly for life and knocked us back in the past, Ponga still has three years to go and we would have to compete with 3 other codes for his signature. Latrell is 22 and already had a career better than some great players had in 10-15 years. He will retire with 20+ Origin caps and 40 odd Australia games. Talk about signing a Marquee player.
Mate if you think the cock supporters aren't on this page your dreaming.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I'd steer clear. Looking at his upbringing in an aboriginal community, and seeing how every other aboriginal has had issues, it comes with massive baggage and will cause us more trouble than good. Can we expect him to stay sober for those 10 years?
Latrell may or may not have issues, this is true - I'm not sure if you have factual information that we don't.

BUT, to say that he should be simply judged upon because he had an aboriginal upbringing is so so wrong.

And then to continue by saying that every other aboriginal has had issues & comes with baggage is down right disrespectful & racist man.

Your comments are not cool man.

Your comments offend me & I'm not Aboriginal, but I've seen racism & been a victim of being tared with the same brush as others & what your insinuating is so so wrong & hurtful.

From your comments I would question if you've been stuck on the drink for 10 years.

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he put his family first and went to taree....we are the family club good fit....the powerbrokers of nsw were given no choice from the godfather of the Nrl but to drop.him

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a picture floating around of a lookalike getting a bj from some chick.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On 9 news they've reported that Bulldogs powerbrokers have been discussing their intention to offer Latrell the deal from NOV... so no one has reported any offer being made to him...

I have a feeling the whole NSW axing is a result of story... politis flexing his muscles through fittler as punishment
Yeah mate below was about a parra player being approached by warriors. I read nrl was thinking about making changes but dont know if that has happened yet.

Parramatta have lodged a complaint with the NRL claiming the New Zealand Warriors tried to poach their rookie five-eighth Dylan Brown.

Under league rules, no club is allowed to speak with the 18-year-old, who is under contract with the Eels until the end of 2020, until November, The Daily Telegraph reports.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can 100% confirm that Mitchell was dropped because he has apparently a handshake agreement with the bulldogs to sign for 10 years so politis called on old man bender aka fittler to drop Mitchell.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well he put his family first and went to taree....we are the family club good fit....the powerbrokers of nsw were given no choice from the godfather of the Nrl but to drop.him
The way the club handled the Graham, Mbye, Woods & Hasler fiascos says otherwise

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having seen wakeham I'm confident in his abilities and believe he will successfully make the step up to 1st grade. That's a junior halve for you. And if we get latrell, wakeham would want to stay.

Then add in Ogden and renouf who are potential as well at the moment.

Add in Harper too. And again with latrell signing he would want to stay

We have enough talented juniors in key position to manage the cap.

And then can spend to bring in other positions.

By the way last years origin, latrell made chambers his bitch and steamrolled chambers to score tries. You know the most important part of the game, scoring
I stopped reading when you mentioned wakeham...Mate he can go he has nothing ..pissed myself laughing actually that he will stay because of latrell ...like as if the kid is in demand