RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The shit that hes done already and hes only 21, I honestly cant believe some of you people on here
What the fuck do you people want like?
You wanna go sign Mitchell on a 3 year deal for 700,000 a year, so the roosters can go and match it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t believe the ten year part. I think it’s absolute BS. But I think Dogs will out price Rorters in some capacity.
I'd much rather us pay 4m over 3 years tbh, even then i'd still not be confident in investing that much coin into Mitchel. Bloke looks weak as piss mentally and doesn't have the ability to lead a side. Workrate is terrible and in all honesty has he even demonstrated key skills of a half/fullback? If we're throwing this sort of coin then you buy the finished product.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah long long deal... The kid is a superstar, on track to be a great in the game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You lot are the funniest, you cry out for top signings year after year and then a big signing is suggested and people still not happy, fuck off man, think of what a player of his calibre can do for this club moving forward
Because the richest deal in NRL history is completely moronic. 10 years is stupid as fuck.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A story to take attention away from pay/board?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No centre or winger is worth more than 800k a season. No player is worth more than $1 million a year. I wouldn't give any player a contract more than 5 years.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You lot are the funniest, you cry out for top signings year after year and then a big signing is suggested and people still not happy, fuck off man, think of what a player of his calibre can do for this club moving forward
The shape of the club atm, we need to go all out. I agree. But at the same time, I don’t trust the 10 year part. Maybe we do need to be really aggressive in the player market to give this club a boost in the arm it needs. There’s gonna be over expenditure, but hopefully for the right personnel.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hes hardly a cooper cronk jt or cam smith, hes good but not a big game winner and not worth anywhere near that

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a fantastic story that is doing the rounds and no doubt L.M would be a major asset to our club
I won’t loose any sleep over this and happy to just wait for an official email from Hill
A very nice surprise maybe,similar to the DWZ signature

A

Alexander the Great

Hooper is a wankers. It's for 5 years and more than a mil a year plus extras he has asked for. Where the fuck do these journos get this bullshit from

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shit that hes done already and hes only 21, I honestly cant believe some of you people on here
What the fuck do you people want like?
You wanna go sign Mitchell on a 3 year deal for 700,000 a year, so the roosters can go and match it
Roosters don’t seem to care about money. If the player is good do whatever you can to sign the player right? Mitchell is an absolute gun according to me. His physicality is something that opposing players can’t handle. He has a solid fend off, a solid offload and most importantly try scoring ability. He is also quite a defender. I have seen him make some solid hits. He has a bit of grub in him as well. He appears to be the perfect type of player to play for the dogs IMO.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a massive smokescreen for sure.....I wonder what they are covering up?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hooper is a wankers. It's for 5 years and more than a mil a year plus extras he has asked for. Where the fuck do these journos get this bullshit from
From here lol
Screenshot_20190618-180245.jpeg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Article is live and up now. Being pushed by Fox Sports.

Hooper copping it for taking his scoop straight off here :D

A

Alexander the Great

I reckon we will pays over's for the first proper marquee player then that should attract other players and the more we can attract the more momentum will build seeing us at more competitive offers.
Bingo. Your on the money my friend. No one is coming to us with the roster we have. We have more chance of peace in the middle East