RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I reckon we will pays over's for the first proper marquee player then that should attract other players and the more we can attract the more momentum will build seeing us at more competitive offers.

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
Big risk. Don’t get me wrong potentially the most devastating player along with Taumaulolo but I think his head isn’t right atm and I’ve seen brain snaps and look at him in origin I he was arguably NSW worst player and now is thinking of turning his back on NSW (hopefully it’s a sneaky to get the roosters to pay overs and we get someone else at a good price form under there noses)
Luke Leary

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The club was or is always going to have pay massive overs for marquee players atm, especially with the way the state of the club is in. Or we can go back to signing fringe players and playing them out of position. Fuck that. I’ve had enough of that! By all means necessary, get the best players available!
There's a difference between over paying for the right players and offering a 10 year contract to try and manufacture a bloke to play in a position he has never succeeded in playing in. People on here are just dying to root out salary cap again, absolutely ridiculous that people on here are behind this type of deal.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a difference between over paying for the right players and offering a 10 year contract to try and manufacture a bloke to play in a position he has never succeeded in playing in. People on here are just dying to root out salary cap again, absolutely ridiculous that people on here are behind this type of deal.
I don’t believe the ten year part. I think it’s absolute BS. But I think Dogs will out price Rorters in some capacity.

JMP2024

Waterboy
Reaction score
Personally I'd steer clear. Looking at his upbringing in an aboriginal community, and seeing how every other aboriginal has had issues, it comes with massive baggage and will cause us more trouble than good. Can we expect him to stay sober for those 10 years?
WTF is that response, not one point raised about his football abilities (whether negative or positive) just a remark based on his race and in directly his colour. Surely, your better than that Solvenia Steve...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk I hope we bluffing
1.5 m to Latrell but sign up Manu for 700k

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which player have we signed to a long term contract who's worked out. SBW? Klemmer?

Ridiculous news to read, this board will be just as irresponsible as the last if true. He will never see out a 10 year contract.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not interested.. would rather see us buy another 20 average forwards and retain tolman

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELCOME HOME LATRELL :grinning::grinning:

I’m all fucking for it, if it happens and We get him, that’s just the start of being able to attract other players interest, a new coach as well, how exciting.!!! Better than this whole 2019 crap fest.

DO IT DOGGIES..!!!
Absolutely agree. The bloke creates something from almost every touch he has. He has a solid offload and knows how to cross the line. Would be Worth every penny

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought this board didnt believe 8m big money deals..

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s not worth that kind of money. We would be gambling the club’s long term future on a young player who is not an established half or fullback. That kind of money gets you a rockstar half or fullback in their peak who you can build your team around. Latrell is not a player who you can confidently build your team around and there’s no guarantee he will become such a player. I would only pay that kind of money to Munster or Tedesco.