Official Sue cited for Cronk hit - UPDATE: Cleared and free to play.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
it was slightly late, and they're looking to crack down on those hits, so it doesn't surprise me
That may be the case but how come they didn't crack down on other ones we have seen this year......smacks of double standards.

What about the Cronk impeding RFM in the game? We have been penalised several times this year for same offence yet no action on that occasion. Oh yes, that is right if you are Cronk doing it, it doesn't count but when someone does something to him, well that is another case...

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a bonehead play at the end of the day i get he was committed but he could have wrapped his arms. By all means its not the worst ive seen but
Lates late!
Would be nice if the nrl was fucking consistent for once though, meanwhile sims the flog misses no games and plays origin for a worse shot, go figure.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Cronk got belted as hard as Foran every game, there would be no other side able to field teams after playing the Roosters the previous week.
They really targeted Brown as well. He was man handled every kick...but our forwards can't get to the opposition kickers anymore or usually just stand there and watch them kick it.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I’d be surprised if he was charged. Mitchell headbutt was obvious to everyone though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d be surprised if he was charged. Mitchell headbutt was obvious to everyone though.
Everyone would have seen it as they showed it on the replay. But yeah, nothing said or will be by anyone official. Even the commentators saw it and said nothing.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a fucking joke.
Lets also not forget Radley's swinging arm to the face of Sue.
Another non-event to the refs, NRL and Match Review committee.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How could they get it so wrong??? Is the club going to fight this?

I doubt it.

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Cooper Shonk sorry Cronk with the biggest lay down since Sally Robbins at the 2004 Olympics.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol was nothing in it penalty at the most. Tbh i dont really care its not like it will affect us if he misses a game.

Wow they are saying dangerous contact that shot wasnt high what drugs are they on.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing to lose;
The incident only attracted a grade one charge but due to the fact Sue has two prior offences and 57 carry-over points, the possible suspension grew to two weeks. If he challenges the charge and loses he will still miss two weeks.
I'd challenge the shit out of it, make a huge song and dance about protected species, fly a barrister in from somewhere/anywhere in a private jet, use videos where our players were similarly assaulted and no sightings resulted, ask over and over how come we get screwed and others get away with it, week after week. We are sick and tired of it and we aren't going to take it anymore.

Nothing to loose, take the opportunity to make a point, draw attention to the undeniable bias, all saying it, over and over, the coach, the captain, the assistant coach, the ball boys, everyone.

Go Dogs

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing to lose;

I'd challenge the shit out of it, make a huge song and dance about protected species, fly a barrister in from somewhere/anywhere in a private jet, use videos where our players were similarly assaulted and no sightings resulted, ask over and over how come we get screwed and others get away with it, week after week. We are sick and tired of it and we aren't going to take it anymore.

Nothing to loose, take the opportunity to make a point, draw attention to the undeniable bias, all saying it, over and over, the coach, the captain, the assistant coach, the ball boys, everyone.

Go Dogs
Very true actually.
This weekend's game is a very good opportunity for us to call bullshit on the NRL for real.
The double movement try, the headbutt, the swinging arm from Radley, the dive from Cronk.
Blast it out in the open for all to see the blatant hypocrisy and corruption - It needs to end now.
Go out and show that we wont take it any more.
Of course, the club wont but god damn, the fans need it.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That may be the case but how come they didn't crack down on other ones we have seen this year......smacks of double standards.

What about the Cronk impeding RFM in the game? We have been penalised several times this year for same offence yet no action on that occasion. Oh yes, that is right if you are Cronk doing it, it doesn't count but when someone does something to him, well that is another case...
What about cronk going in with the knees as hopoate was putting the ball over the line how is that not dangerous contact to the head must of learnt that one from billy slater.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are fighting this at the judiciary tonight