JMK - Knee Injury and season over Page 4

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Omg

So were do I fall in this

I hated Dib and wanted him gone more then anyone but backed licha for a long time?

Half cousin?

Fuck we have some racist people on here

What’s with the cousin cousin cousin shit

Grow up you idiots
Why you quoting me?

Did i tag you in my comment?

You are obviously related to the half cast, and you have given yourself away bro

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Omg

So were do I fall in this

I hated Dib and wanted him gone more then anyone but backed licha for a long time?

Half cousin?

Fuck we have some racist people on here

What’s with the cousin cousin cousin shit

Grow up you idiots
Whenever you are lost for words or cannot win an argument, without fail, you come out with the "racist" comment to stir up shit.

You sad little boy

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whenever you are lost for words or cannot win an argument, without fail, you come out with the "racist" comment to stir up shit.

You sad little boy

It’s not being lost for words I can’t stand childish comments like all there cousins bla bla bla

There is no need for it

Is it funny? If it’s not racism please tell me what it is?

If I think
Licha is a better dummy half then jmk people on here start saying oh his fully sick cousins

Tell me how that isn’t racist and childish?

I come on here to chat footy or read post not to see those stupid comments mate

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep JMK over the last fortnight has shown some great flashes, clearly been watching tape of Cook.

Don't forget he is doing this under Pay's tutelage, so imagine what a decent coach could do for him.

Lets see if he keeps it up in the coming weeks. If he can it brings a new dimension to our attack
Good to see people agreeing with me cause he is getting there especially under a shit coach

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep JMK over the last fortnight has shown some great flashes, clearly been watching tape of Cook.

Don't forget he is doing this under Pay's tutelage, so imagine what a decent coach could do for him.

Lets see if he keeps it up in the coming weeks. If he can it brings a new dimension to our attack
Btw when he runs he looks a bit like Damien Cook

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Improving but not worth keeping unless back up. We want a players who can help us challenge for the title, not “good kids”

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least he is trying unlike half the other plodders on the team. He's a cheapy so he ain't going to be a world beater but now he has his running game going he might start working on passing and vision. He obviously isn't a proper hooker but he is okish for now until we can get a top hooker. I think he is worth having as a utility once we do find our hooker.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fact of the matter is that he's improving as the year goes on. Compare that to Lichaa offering zero improvement outside of his initial phase at the club where his defence improved and there isn't a definitive cap on his skillset. There have even been a few occasions when he's put in some long kicks to get us out of trouble too. For someone playing his first year of hooker at NRL level it's promising.

He's worth persisting with based on his rate of improvement. Not saying he's going to become the best in the game. But unless the club is able to recruit proven quality at a good price I'm happy to have him doing the job for us.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
club mentions interest in another hooker and boom, jmk improvesjust like that, i remember lichaa doing that towards the end of his contract to, and what happened after being resigned, yes he was back to being shit.
jmk lichaa are both the same, both nsw cup players

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The kid is actually adding things to his game which is a sign of a highly coachable first grader.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Kennel gives him too much flak. Have been watching recent Bulldog games and have noticed that JMK has been getting better and better in attack. In Yesterday's match he looked very sharp in the first half, making maybe 1 linebreak and a handful of halfbreaks. Besides, a NRL stat showed that JMK actually runs faster than Damien Cook this year. I think that with a better team in general he can become quite a solid player. One can expect massive improvements from JMK by the end of the year(hopefully).
The thing about jmk is that he is too light to play that position. You can see it when he tries to dive over to score a try and gets dragged back into field of play. Too light sadly.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The thing about jmk is that he is too light to play that position. You can see it when he tries to dive over to score a try and gets dragged back into field of play. Too light sadly.
He doesn't get down low enough to drive.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lichaa last chance to get a new deal elsewhere. Run motherfucker.

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've always rated him as our best current 9/utility but he's really shat me off this year, especially by not finding players in support when making a break!!!
Admittedly no one's been making breaks and support play didn't exist until DWZ showed us that it can actually happen ...
Maybe JMK was looking for tolman and was shocked when he saw a back in support

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you know your going really really bad when lichaa is the best you have as back up

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In fairness to JMK, he is slowly getting better. Problem is that we need him to be better now and he makes frustrating errors of judgment like dummying when he should have passed or like passing to Tillman when there are no markers in front of him or passing in the wrong direction when the defence is short in numbers on the other side. These all have a critical impact on whether we win or lose, which is why we need him to be better now