News Titans sign Kallum Watkins

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Titans have signed Kallum Watkins effective immediately. Not a bad pickup prior to June 30. I wonder what they paid and how they afforded it?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Titans have signed Kallum Watkins effective immediately. Not a bad pickup prior to June 30. I wonder what they paid and how they afforded it?
Yea I read this earlier in the day mate..!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Titans never seem to get the best out of players.. like us they need a new coach.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another club that always signs players to big $$ but never has cap issues

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't watch cricket or golf. Find both incredibly dull.

He'll play wing. Unless the rumour I'm hearing about Dogs seriously chasing Jesse Arthars has legs.
I like Arthur’s young too I suppose it be good to see how Watkins goes in nrl too

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Titans never seem to get the best out of players.. like us they need a new coach.
Titans are one of those teams just making up the numbers. The difference between us and them... we will rise from this mess.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Titans have always had decent rosters but still underachieve.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans can't escape the lifestyle curse...the lifestyle of where they live is too nice to 100% concentrate on footy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Titans can't escape the lifestyle curse...the lifestyle of where they live is too nice to 100% concentrate on footy.
If they live near Varsity Lakes, Elanora, Miami, Palm Beach, and other areas, that's most certainly not the case.

There are quite a few absolutely shit houso areas fringing the border and gold coast that are rarely spoken about, but they exist.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I rate Arthars also and think he's played pretty well since locking down a spot in the centres.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watkins used to be a gun and i wouldve backed him to be a success over here back then but not too sure about now. Interested to see how he goes

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they live near Varsity Lakes, Elanora, Miami, Palm Beach, and other areas, that's most certainly not the case.

There are quite a few absolutely shit houso areas fringing the border and gold coast that are rarely spoken about, but they exist.
Na jackdog is right. Why would highly paid footballers be living in the slums out on the fringing border.......wtf

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Na jackdog is right. Why would highly paid footballers be living in the slums out on the fringing border.......wtf
Just because a footballer might be on $200,000 a season, doesn't mean they are splashing out $$ on an exensive house/mortgage.

Ashmore, Mudgeeraba, Southport, Nerang, Varsity Lakes. All areas around where CBUS Super Stadium is, and not the greatest socio economics... SEQ is quite bizzare. Multi million dollar waterfront homes, and < 15 minutes down the road it's the pits.