Social Media Roosters apparently have signed Kyle Flanagan before June deadline.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
via WWOS MOLE and PHIL ROTHFIELD

upload_2019-6-17_18-18-35.png

Both claiming Roosters have signed Kyle Flanagan and he will be at the club before the end of June.

Hilarious to think both of these guys are also grown adults the way they go on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He would've been nice...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would sharks release him that’s bizarre

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fills in when required for Cronk and Keary this year then takes Cronks spot next year. Part of uncle Nicks deal to Cronk would have been a lifetime coaching deal so Kyle learns from the best.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a rort. He goes from one cap cheating club to another. I love how the Roosters have room in their cap to sign him for the rest of the year without anyone questioning it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As if the roosters saw ad doesn’t make enough of a mockery of the cap without him. Lol

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
What a rort. He goes from one cap cheating club to another. I love how the Roosters have room in their cap to sign him for the rest of the year without anyone questioning it.
Rubbish mate they let go Fredrick Smith from the Bondi under 15s which freed up at least $700k to get Flanno.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me? i dont see the hype with this kid!
Didnt they also sign ben or shane walkers kid, the kid all the nrl’ clubs were trying to sign!

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didnt they also sign ben or shane walkers kid, the kid all the nrl’ clubs were trying to sign!
Yes, NRL please abolish the cap. It’s just ridiculous why do they not see this. How can clubs like Canberra compete let alone our poor outfit

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, but will likely be eased into the NRL not like what the Broncos have done with Dearden. Walker will play SG Ball, and then head to Jersey Flegg in 2020.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s almost a identical situation to Cleary when he came into grade where he gets hyped up due to his old man. He’s not a bad player but would barely rate a mention if he had a normal last name.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cronk, keary, brock lamb and Lachlan lam and add Flanagan too on there books nothing sus

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This competition is so rorted. The top teams getting stronger and the bottom teams getting weaker. Top teams dont have a cap bottom teams trying to stay within the cap. Maybe split the comp top teams can rort each other bottom teams can at least compete

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well they did let Craig Garvey go..:D:D:D:D

Looking at their roster on their website they have 28 players signed in the top 30 and three development players in Verrills, Hutchison and Smith...( plus another in Hala).If their website is correct, they still need to sign another TWO to conform to NRL rules of 30 in the squad by June 30 ( not sure whether Verrills is promoted but I guess it would be logical as he has already played several games in grade since Friend was injured) ...... That will be easy because they don't operate to the same cap as every other team...

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/teams/sydney-roosters/

https://www.roosters.com.au/teams/?competition=111&team=500001

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why would sharks release him that’s bizarre
Because the Roosters board could buy out the entire Cronulla Sharks NRL club with their spare change.

Well they did let Craig Garvey go..:D:D:D:D

Looking at their roster on their website they have 28 players signed in the top 30 and three development players in Verrills, Hutchison and Smith...( plus another in Hala).If their website is correct, they still need to sign another TWO to conform to NRL rules of 30 in the squad by June 30 ( not sure whether Verrills is promoted but I guess it would be logical as he has already played several games in grade since Friend was injured) ...... That will be easy because they don't operate to the same cap as every other team...

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/teams/sydney-roosters/

https://www.roosters.com.au/teams/?competition=111&team=500001
Hutchinson and Verrillis they got special dispensation from the NRL so they could play them, despite having ample replacements already in their squad (more signs of favoritism from NRL HQ).

There are rumours Keary is out longterm due to several concussions.