Opinion DWZ

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any word on his eye? Is he ok to play next game?

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Remis was great in d playing in the centes thats his spot .....

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can only hope that he signed on the fact that there will be a new coach in the near future, I refuse to believe he signed to play for pay

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on Reimis playing centre,,I bet he said to Pay ,fuck playing outside Hoppa again I never see the ball,Pay has genius moment of Meaney to Hoppas wing and Reimis and Montoya together,,,,,did it work?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoughts on Reimis playing centre,,I bet he said to Pay ,fuck playing outside Hoppa again I never see the ball,Pay has genius moment of Meaney to Hoppas wing and Reimis and Montoya together,,,,,did it work?
Pay doesnt have a functioning brain. People really need to blaming him and start blaming the board for not sacking a coach that doesnt have a functional brain.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay doesnt have a functioning brain. People really need to blaming him and start blaming the board for not sacking a coach that doesnt have a functional brain.
Agree the board are worse than previous for not seeing what everyone else is seeing it insults all us fans

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harper and Katoa can't be named till after June as both are on development contracts.

Harpers stupidity lead to us being 10-0 down after 10 minutes on the weekend.

BUT in Harpers defence when he fucks up on field he tries to make up for it instantly. Tough hombre who steals balls quite a bit!

Montoya has a bit of agro in him since he returned from NSW Cup.

Just needs a good defender inside him.
Harper is in the top 30. Pay promoted him before season began because other teams were sniffing around

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuuuarrrkk..

Funny bastard though :D

Interviewer: "Well Dallin, I'm no doctor but if I look at your eye, it looks like you are in doubt. Are you in any doubt at all for Saturdays test?"
DWZ: "Naaahh not at all, it should be down by Saturday, just have a talk to Doc and see what I'm hear to do, and yeah get it right..... it's definitely not a pink eye so.."

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/17/black-eye-wont-stop-dwz-leading-kiwis-against-tonga/

upload_2019-6-17_22-30-59.png