Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He needs to fall on his sword and tender his resignation tomorrow.

Our performances are shit for sponsors, for fans, and for his own health as well.

Stress can't be helping him at all.

Stand down honorably, and let someone who can coach take the tail end of the season and use it as an extended trial for 2020.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Georgallis interim, he can’t do worse, and knows a lot of the boys well and will give the board time to find long term option

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With another 4 wins we could be in the top 8, the roosters are 3rd and they had 8 wins before the game today. I'm sure a better coach could have had us at 6 or 7 wins this season.
May be. At least we should have done better against the weakened manly and raiders side. Those 2 really put question mark on the roster argument.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welp I really expected the Andersons to take action today & replace Pay. They just as soft as our players are & need to go also.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should send this thread to the Anderson's so they can get the fucking message

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No he shouldn't finish it, but I'm still gonna go fuck myself anyway :tonguewink:
Good ol' Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters...

PS best comeback I have heard to "go fuck yourself" was "Fuck me yourself you coward" lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I STILL CANT FUCKEN BELIEVE THEY RE SIGNED HIM AFTER 2 ROUNDS
FUCKN DUDS

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for and against is a true indication of where you are at as a team. ours is clearly an indication of a complete breakdown across all areas of the club, not just the coaching I would suggest. My hope is that the board is mature enough to understand that by not making the necessary changes they will continue to alienate supporter,sponsors, broadcasters and prospective recruits. There is nothing wrong with making a decision ( pay) that doesn't work out, not acting to address it is simply derelict in your duty .The bulldogs are big business, and running any big business requires tough decisions where self interest has no place.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly all us fans ask for each year is a good team playing good entertaining successful footy with a good coach
IS IT THAT FUCKN HARD, we haven’t been entertaining since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.