Other News Source Bulldogs to try lure Brisbane hooker Jake Turpin to Belmore

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have never said licha is a superstar or we shouldn’t be on the look out for a gun hooker but he is a better hooker then jmk.

Jmk has lifted his game last couple of weeks but still shit and defense is shit

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Lichaa could only play NRL like he has been playing NSW Cup, I'd be happy to keep him. But he just can't make the step.
He can handle the speed of NSW cup quite well. On the weekend, his patented hook runs were effective an he was able to pass to an open player. But FG is too quick for him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
JMK is a capable 14. That's all.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know jmk is quickest in our club over a longer distance...nonetheless he know needs to develop a really good fend
Mate if we had a Luke Pattern or a Terry Lamb JMK would have had a few try assist yesterday.. JMK isn’t the issue..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate if we had a Luke Pattern or a Terry Lamb JMK would have had a few try assist yesterday.. JMK isn’t the issue..
thats yesterday's game, whats jmk done for the other games this season, he cant pass, cant tackle, and offers sfa like lichaa, we need a hooker thats up to top grade standard, all our options are not up to that level

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Lichaa doesn't deserve any more chances in FG. With all this talk of speed with Meaney and JMK, I have not seen either of them make a clean break and get into open space even though there has been ample chances to do it. No use having speed if you don't use it. Willing to concede JMK's first half yesterday though but still didn't finish anything off.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He can handle the speed of NSW cup quite well. On the weekend, his patented hook runs were effective an he was able to pass to an open player. But FG is too quick for him.
Lichaaa is also bringing the classic run around move back. Even cracked a double run around two weeks ago.

Kinda feel bad for the bloke, because if he played like he does in NSW Cup in NRL, he'd be the 3rd best hooker in the game behind Cook and Smith.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK is getting better and better
Im with ya. Only has still played about 10 games in first grade as the clubs number 1 hooker.
Hes the only player improving. Still looks a little lost when he does get into space. But the more clear space he gets himself into, the game will slow down for him so he makes the right choices with drawing and passing.
Some more fucking support sometimes wouldnt hurt either.
Hes still here for another year. I wouldnt let him go yet.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes talking about my relative. I’m also related to Dib, Kane kalache, Mitch Moses Benny Elias and even John Symomds the owner of Aussie home loans..

Danny karam
Hazel elmasri
Marie bashar
Carlos slim
John Ibrahim

Actually anyone who even sounds Lebanese I’m related to them.

So I’m pretty connected if you ever need any help you goose.
Thanks for the contacts bud, but im alot classier than the shit you splattered out

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaaa is also bringing the classic run around move back. Even cracked a double run around two weeks ago.

Kinda feel bad for the bloke, because if he played like he does in NSW Cup in NRL, he'd be the 3rd best hooker in the game behind Cook and Smith.
Those run arounds were clunky as fuck. Don’t work in 1st grade and it’s been proven many times. He can’t execute

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jmk has been killing it last 2 weeks tbh but ffs champ pass to your support you arent benji ffs lol

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JMK is getting better and better
This is true to a certain extent. Sadly we are so shit and good glimpse of play clouds our judgement on who is good and who is not.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol @ the habibs on tilt because Lichaa has been called out for years as a dud.

Must be the same habibs on tilt after the fat fuck Dib was thrown off the throne

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if the bulldogs cannot get jake turpin, who then do they go after, mccolloch segearo, jayden brailey,danny levi who do they chase what does the club do

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the bulldogs cannot get jake turpin, who then do they go after, mccolloch segearo, jayden brailey,danny levi who do they chase what does the club do
Jayden Brailey is the best of the lot of them.

Throw in Shane & Kyle Flanagan and we are on the right track

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
None of the above. Knowing our board and Pay they'll re-sign Michael Lichaa and Jeremy Marshall-King on 3 year deals.