Opinion Forward Metres from today's game

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You could see during the game how soft our forwards were. I even made a comment foran was taking the ball harder than our forwards. Their bludgers.
No pack leader. Naper to be honest is a big fizzer. I was one that thought he would make the difference but not to be.
We use to be a feared pack always not anymore a pack of powder puffs.
They are bludgers.
Fucking useless.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fall of grace for Jackson he has lost it, sack the whole lot of them and sign up players who actually want to play

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I still see something in Martin tho. The guy comes on mid 2nd half after its all over and the rout is on. The players around him are unfocused and everyone running around like chooks with heads cut off. Very hard to even try and run lines, tackle effectively. There's no workable plan. He looks like he tries. RFM on the other hand is unco and very disappointing. Better for him to go rather than Martin.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A lot of the problem is Pay's selections and use of the bench. He needed big bodies out there today but chose to leave Ogden and To'omoga out. With big bodies out there, players like RFM, Martin and CHN would be far more effective. Pay seems to be a fan of forwards who can toil for 80 minutes. He's so out of his depth it isn't funny. Before we scream for a clean out of forwards, let's see how they go under a 21st Century coach.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I still see something in Martin tho. The guy comes on mid 2nd half after its all over and the rout is on. The players around him are unfocused and everyone running around like chooks with heads cut off. Very hard to even try and run lines, tackle effectively. There's no workable plan. He looks like he tries. RFM on the other hand is unco and very disappointing. Better for him to go rather than Martin.
He is unfit because he is a poor trainer and is fucking useless.
Hopefully he is gone by 30 June.

Last edited:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK played a good game in a crappy loss. Yes he should have passed to DWZ, but his darts from dummy half looked impressive.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Said it in another thread this cocksucker dropped the best forward in the worst pack in the comp the “forwards” that played today should hang their fucking heads in shame none of you piss weak ***** would get a start in my u16s Tully tigers side you’re all a fucking disgrace to the jersey

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
pack is fucking weak as piss... anyone out of Twal, Welch, Arrow, Thompson would be great additions

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NSW Cup
Ofahiki Ogden - 62 minutes 190m
Renouf To'omaga - 58 minutes 143m
Kayne Kalache - 35 minutes 112m

We need Ofa, and To'omaga to get promoted.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha yeah Dean, drop Ofa, it'll be a master stroke....Fucking flop.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ogden and To'omaga are the future, promote the bulk of the nsw cup side.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Renouf and Ofa are men playing against boys in CCup and must be promoted. I'm still not sure how Renouf will go in NRL again but there's only one way to find out.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa has been a failed signing for us...
No idea why they rushed to sign him..
It seemed promising, he was a mongrel at rorters. Soft as shit here!

I thought he would pick up. Saw a glimpse once or twice but was very short lived..!!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF was Martin doing at DH? Its a bit hard for him to make metres when he's there, he's not the type of player that can scoot from the play the ball.

We definitely do not cope with the 8 interchange rule, forwards aren't fit enough, and #payout doesn't know how to rotate them effectively

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Renouf and Ofa are men playing against boys in CCup and must be promoted. I'm still not sure how Renouf will go in NRL again but there's only one way to find out.
I don't see To'omaga as an NRL prop, but rather a second rower or lock in all honesty.

Give Kalache a development contract now and he is eligible to play NRL for the rest of the year.
Pretty sure we have a spot unfilled that was vacated by Jarred Anderson.