Opinion Nu Brown

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know I might be a minority here, but I thought he played pretty well today, and his short kicking game was the direct result of RFMs try, and one repeat set.

He's a livewire of a player and will run the ball and be creative where he can.

Alongside Foran he looked pretty good today.

That said ...
1 tackle break
1 try assist
14 tackles 7 missed

Needs to tighten his defence up, but honestly offered more in todays game than Lewis or Cogger have this entire year.

Could even bring him in to replace JMK during a game, and effectively play 3 halves across the field.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Played good compared to what we have.. i dont like bagging our players but Brown Cogger and others are just not FG standard at moment..

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why has it taken this long for pay to play him in his best position
Fuck pay

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kicking game was great defence was terrible

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why has it taken this long for pay to play him in his best position
Fuck pay
I wouldn’t blame Pay for that. Brown’s not first grade standard. Just look at his defensive stats for this game.

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was Good I guess, did his job. Not really feeling it the moment lol, it is was it is.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. Bits and pieces footballer who just isn't good enough to be a first grade regular. He's also chewing up more cap space than many realise. Won't be at the club beyond this season.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Average player only looked a tad good in a shit team

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I might be a minority here, but I thought he played pretty well today, and his short kicking game was the direct result of RFMs try, and one repeat set.

He's a livewire of a player and will run the ball and be creative where he can.

Alongside Foran he looked pretty good today.

That said ...
1 tackle break
1 try assist
14 tackles 7 missed

Needs to tighten his defence up, but honestly offered more in todays game than Lewis or Cogger have this entire year.

Could even bring him in to replace JMK during a game, and effectively play 3 halves across the field.
Completely agree but willing to bet money that he will be dropped , Pay Hates him . Can’t tell me the guy who killed it all last year and still killing it in nsw cup only gets a re call due to cogger a concussion ? Then comes on against the roosters and kills it.. it’s a joke

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On yesterday’s performance I think he deserves a few more games in the top team just to give him a fair shot
I thought brown was not too shabby and could eventually be a good utility bench player
The guy can cover a lot of positions

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Completely agree but willing to bet money that he will be dropped , Pay Hates him . Can’t tell me the guy who killed it all last year and still killing it in nsw cup only gets a re call due to cogger a concussion ? Then comes on against the roosters and kills it.. it’s a joke
Didn't "kill it" he did play ok.
Still think Cogger is better long term and doubt Brown will be offered a contract for next season.

Reactions: DT

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brown was terrible.

Anyone whoever mentions that Brown has never been given a fair go, needs to be in the side and so on, need to be smacked on top of their heads with a 12 pound sledge hammer

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Brown was terrible.

Anyone whoever mentions that Brown has never been given a fair go, needs to be in the side and so on, need to be smacked on top of their heads with a 12 pound sledge hammer
Yet he still somehow offered more than we've seen in that position all year.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brown was terrible.

How has he been gives a fair go?

Came to the club the play 5/8

Has played how many games in the halves?

Even when in first grade how many minutes over the last couple of years?

Be true to yourself and to the fans he HAS NOT been given a fair go!

That’s not saying he is the answer though

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate he showed more ticker and flare let him stay there till cogger out plays him
Yeah I don't mind if pay gives him more time in 1st grade at 6 or minutes off the bench. But big question mark will he be at the club next season?

Our whole roster management is complete crap, there must be so many players who would want out if they can secure some certainty beyond November.