Opinion Relax

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are Bulldogs. We are backed by one of the richest clubs in the country. Along with Broncos, if there was no salary cap we would be the Barcelona and Real Madrid of the NRL. But we have the salary cap and for now that is severely hamstringing us. But once we’ve recovered from all this crap (2021) we will be assembling the best team in the comp. We are a very attractive club to play for. And we can afford to buy whoever we want. But for now we have to be patient. So relax and enjoy the comedy

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all want to believe or believe we are a superclub or used to be a power house.. the reality is 1 premiership since 1995 is not the results of a superclub.. 13/16 clubs have won comp in past 25 years..

And one way or another, whatever the reasons we have lost the biggest and best players of their generation consistently in the past 15 years.. no other club has consistently lost the calibre of players we have, its been done to death, but that also isnt what a superclub like a Barcelone or Real Madrid does..

Looking back since Bullfrog has passed we have not been a very well run club, if we were we would/should have alot more to show for our efforts that just being consistent at making finals at least pre Pay..

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
By 2021 the club will have about 100 members signed for the season (all friends of the Andersons), and be prime for relocation.

The fans will NOT wait till 2021, and this whole 2021 bullshit is just the board talking shit to buy themselves more time.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Noooooo, we shall not chillax. We will fight till the beginning until the truth brovail and the demons vanish

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay will be gone soon his position is untenable, the board is gonna realise they can’t wait till the end of the season

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Relax a catchy tune.. Progressive and sexually inclusive..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
SG caretaker coach until Flanno returns.
Fuck Flanno ... I really don't like the **** and his smug head. Cheated to get the success he did...when in reality he's a flop.

Griffin or Holbrook is who we need. I'd say moreso Griffin because he's worked on rebuilds before, AND he knows a few of our ex Panthers players and had them firing for him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Most of us don't care about the losses bro, it's pay and the lack of effort from the boys, most likely tanking to get rid of the fraud.
Football is about attitude. Any supporter will be able to take a loss if he/she sees that the team is moving in one direction. That the boys are playing for the shirt. For the coach. They're not.

It has to end now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck Flanno ... I really don't like the **** and his smug head. Cheated to get the success he did...when in reality he's a flop.

Griffin or Holbrook is who we need. I'd say moreso Griffin because he's worked on rebuilds before, AND he knows a few of our ex Panthers players and had them firing for him.
What's Griffin up to now?

Can he start yesterday? Lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is a club ?
When Empires have crumbled and vanished, and mostly from within !!!
That is why I remind all of us...United we stand Divided we fall !
I once asked Todd Greenturd...With all the rumbling about reducing the Sydney teams how safe is Canterbury ?
He replied How safe how safe ?
I'll tell you how safe, we have the strongest leagues club behind us followed by the second strongest club in Australia Bankstown sports, that's how safe !
Another time he was asked by the media about him possibly taking over the NRL's CEO job
His reply was, I have unfinished work or business at the Bulldogs
It was't too long after...He brought in Hitler Hasler then left us at his mercy.
Call me conspiracy theorist,
2001 after coping so many bad decisions, I spoke to former CEO Bob Hagan expressing my concern, asking him has our support for South Sydney to be reinstated got anything to do with it ?
He replied...You have picked the short straw,
I said...What is the club doing about it ?
He answered...The club can't do anything, it's up to you the supporters to ring or write to NRL and complain,
They might listen !!!
The question is...
Was Greenturd orchestrating the destruction of Canterbury ?
Did he bring Hitler Hasler to help him execute the NRL's plan ?
Or...Is Hasler so stupid for making so many bad decisions that eventuated in the state the club is in ?

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We are Bulldogs. We are backed by one of the richest clubs in the country. Along with Broncos, if there was no salary cap we would be the Barcelona and Real Madrid of the NRL. But we have the salary cap and for now that is severely hamstringing us. But once we’ve recovered from all this crap (2021) we will be assembling the best team in the comp. We are a very attractive club to play for. And we can afford to buy whoever we want. But for now we have to be patient. So relax and enjoy the comedy
Niave as fuck!!!
BTW the do nothing until 2021 because of "the salary cap" is and always was bullshit.

There is something majorly wrong with our football club and team more complex than just the ability/quality of the playing group.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

How is Flanno a flop when you compare him to Griffin? Griffin isn’t getting us out of this hole that’s for sure. Flanagan shits all over Griffin from a great height.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is Flanno a flop when you compare him to Griffin? Griffin isn’t getting us out of this hole that’s for sure. Flanagan shits all over Griffin from a great height.
Griffin promotes and build juniors, that’s his style. Might be a good match up for us at this stage

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sorry .. but I've re-read this and it's really pisses me off. I don't know if you're on a windup, and if you are well done!

"So relax and enjoy the comedy" ... Look. At no point in my entire life no matter what am I going to 'relax and enjoy' watching this great club being dragged through the mud. It's seriously an embarrasment beyond anything I've experienced at the Dogs atm. I've suffered through bad years like the rest of you. We all have. Watching football isn't always about winning. Gotta go through bad time to feel the good times. That's normal.

But this team ... "We're a very attractive club to play for" I mean WTF?!?! What's attractive about it? This is the lowest I've ever felt. The lowest. We're not even a team. We're nothing. Who would want to play for us?

You're really wound me up. "For now we have to be patient"? Fuck to that. Patience will bury us. If Pay is with us after the bye then we're truly fucked.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Griffin promotes and build juniors, that’s his style. Might be a good match up for us at this stage
Flanno built the Sharks up in a similar situation to where we are now. Look at the Sharks juniors they were always a laughing stock until Flanagan took over. Griffin has been at 2 clubs with unlimited resources and probably the best juniors in the NRL and still couldn’t get a premiership.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanno built the Sharks up in a similar situation to where we are now. Look at the Sharks juniors they were always a laughing stock until Flanagan took over. Griffin has been at 2 clubs with unlimited resources and probably the best juniors in the NRL and still couldn’t get a premiership.
Yeah but hard to ignore the fact of flanno being a cheat... I’ll support him if he’s here though