Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Pay is allowed to continue and recruit for 20/21 then will the next coach say he didn't want those recruits and we go into rebuild 2.0 just like what's happening at the tigers. The board can not allow this to happen and waste more years. Pay needs to go ASAP.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Pay is allowed to continue and recruit for 20/21 then will the next coach say he didn't want those recruits and we go into rebuild 2.0 just like what's happening at the tigers. The board can not allow this to happen and waste more years. Pay needs to go ASAP.
Spot on this board is all to blame now no one else

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At this point the board can go fuck themselves for letting this piece of shit keep pretending to be a coach.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is not even a rebuild this is below rock bottom with no positives in sight the longer we persist with pay the dud, no ones improving, we dont look like winning a game, we average 1 to 2 tries a game if were lucky, players on the field couldnt be arsed, declining memberships and crowds, cant even get the strongest line up on the field, tolman the **** on the 4th, no game plan, direction, intensity, enthusiasm, structure, set plays, I can go on all day
WTF Is going on?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
After watching the klem interview Im certain he left cos of pay. He said the reason he chose newcastle was the roster and brown. Im sick of bashing pay but he just isnt the respected coach we need to be successful

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So many people are saying with the players we have we should be playing alot better and I agree,if the board doesn’t flick pay this week they are worse than the old board they criticised
With another 4 wins we could be in the top 8, the roosters are 3rd and they had 8 wins before the game today. I'm sure a better coach could have had us at 6 or 7 wins this season.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was happy to give dean Pay the benefit of the doubt for so long, but enough is enough. Idiotic selections aside, we are absolutely atrocious, both in attack and defence, and have shown NIL improvement since last year. There is no way after all these drubbings, that the players have any confidence in him. Everybody is just going through the motions, and its sad to see. Dean needs to fall on his own sword, and resign.
I’d like to post this but in bold, underlined and highlighted
The guy just has to go, killing the club with every passing week

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pays first word of his 1:57min press conference was.......it’s a young team!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This clown is making us look like the magpies team of the late 90s. Get rid of him

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d love to hear the justification for Pay keeping his job now. He has excuses for not making the 8 but there is no excuse for the garbage he’s serving up.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think what someone else said is spot on too. Besides the fact the roster isn’t even remotely trying (bar a player or 2) and we are regressing he needs to be sacked NOW so he doesn’t fuck our rebuild with roster additions the incoming coach doesn’t want or contracts for his pets like Elliott ffs.

Sack the **** now I won’t renew my membership anymore till he’s gone

Skidz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nope
Pay would want to play down the right side only and tolman would take the ball off Munster on the 4th and 5th
Do the honorable and resign, so far out of his depth it is laughable, instate Georgie now, and I thought Kev Moore was bad

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its a perfect opportunity to give a potential coach the reins till the end of the year see what he can do otherwise just put stevie g in till we get a good one

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They probably want to wait until end of season but they can’t with the way things are going atm the situation is so dire he’s untenable

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a perfect opportunity to give a potential coach the reins till the end of the year see what he can do otherwise just put stevie g in till we get a good one
You could give stevie wonder the job and we’d still be better off

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do one of the boys here have inside info on when this duds getting sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.