Job description???

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this game is pretty simple right?

Hold the ball for 6 tackles and get that white egg looking thing called a ball over the white line on the opposite end more times then your opposition?

Defend your white line and make sure the other team doesn’t put that egg looking white ball over your line more then you?

Now how fucking hard is that? Our team makes an absolute mockery out of this so called simple game. We have done it now for the last 4 weeks and seem to be getting worse every week.

People are still using the young side as a excuse. But hey! Hang on! We potentially have the best side in Canterbury cup, we won all we could in the lower grades in 2018 and yet pay has somehow found a way of making Des look like a attacking genius. Our attack has got to be the worst I have ever seen it in the 30 years I’ve supported the dogs.

I can handle losing and trying, I can handle doing stupid shit and losing a game because of a young side, I can handle the odd game getting thrashed and a cricket score put on us BUT I can not handle a team that gets out played every week in every department, looks that lost my son can probably score against them. Defence is non existent and again bench rotation is a nightmare.

I’m done hoping to see success or achievements with pay in charge. It’s obviously to difficult for him to teach the main aspects of first grade as clearly our lower grades are doing perfectly fine even with all the major reshuffling they have had to deal with. We have played teams with millions of dollars on the sideline and yet somehow manage to lose by cricket score margins.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel. Fuck no not with pay at the helm. I hope to god the flano rumours are true and would love to see the back of pay.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DEAN PAYS HEAD COACHING STATS
( today’s game included )

2018:
Coached 25 Games
Won 8
Lost 16

2019:
Coached 14
Won 3
Lost 11

Total Coached Games: 39
Total Wins 11
Total Loses 27

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn awesome! Re-sign him again, board.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep great stats to attract a lot of players lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven’t you ***** herd he’s got a young side and the effort is there we just need to score more points !! RELAX!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's like amateur hour mixed with a horror film mixed with groundhog day lol
30 odd years supporting this club and I’ve had a gut full. I’ll get all the “your not a real fan “ bullshit but I’m ready to give em the flick

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
30 odd years supporting this club and I’ve had a gut full. I’ll get all the “your not a real fan “ bullshit but I’m ready to give em the flick
Yeah, you always get a few holier-than-thou dickheads on here questioning others loyalties.

Always say if you're bothered to post on an online Bulldogs forum for years, you're not a fairweather fan.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im yet to really comment about the game or our current situation because im just going to say the same bloody thing again and again... So sad, so sick of it.

Why is this turd still here... SACK PAY/FCUK PAY and u know what FCUK THE ANDERSONS for pro-longing this mediocre garbage.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah bro, you’re a real fan! I hear ya mate.

superman75

Waterboy
Reaction score
So this game is pretty simple right?

Hold the ball for 6 tackles and get that white egg looking thing called a ball over the white line on the opposite end more times then your opposition?

Defend your white line and make sure the other team doesn’t put that egg looking white ball over your line more then you?

Now how fucking hard is that? Our team makes an absolute mockery out of this so called simple game. We have done it now for the last 4 weeks and seem to be getting worse every week.

People are still using the young side as a excuse. But hey! Hang on! We potentially have the best side in Canterbury cup, we won all we could in the lower grades in 2018 and yet pay has somehow found a way of making Des look like a attacking genius. Our attack has got to be the worst I have ever seen it in the 30 years I’ve supported the dogs.

I can handle losing and trying, I can handle doing stupid shit and losing a game because of a young side, I can handle the odd game getting thrashed and a cricket score put on us BUT I can not handle a team that gets out played every week in every department, looks that lost my son can probably score against them. Defence is non existent and again bench rotation is a nightmare.

I’m done hoping to see success or achievements with pay in charge. It’s obviously to difficult for him to teach the main aspects of first grade as clearly our lower grades are doing perfectly fine even with all the major reshuffling they have had to deal with. We have played teams with millions of dollars on the sideline and yet somehow manage to lose by cricket score margins.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel. Fuck no not with pay at the helm. I hope to god the flano rumours are true and would love to see the back of pay.
The problem is the coach, keeps talking about how he has a young team and that's why we are losing. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish..... Only a fuckin excuse which most people don't believe. Something needs to change and fast.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To get a job at Canterbury these days all you need to be able to say is Derp...

Being friends & relatives of the Andersons also helps..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They got it wrong...

Bulldogs are the family club, but that doesn't mean "employ your entire family and friends FFS".
At the next AGM few old heads want to question how the 13+million NRL grant is being spent in the footy club.. the costs in our footy club should have dramatically decreased compared to how Pay and Des ran the show.. plus Pays wage compared to Dessies wage.. and less staff employed now..