"Captain" Jackson

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Should have been let go years ago.

All players from the Hasler era should be moved on. The premiership window closed. We won’t win a competition any time soon.

It’s time to put the broom through this dump of a club and roster. Fucken stinks.
Exactly

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lebaneze Cartel has just spammed the shit out of everyone in this thread but has nothing to say on the matter...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should have been let go years ago.

All players from the Hasler era should be moved on. The premiership window closed. We won’t win a competition any time soon.

It’s time to put the broom through this dump of a club and roster. Fucken stinks.
Anyone that was a senior player under Des carries baggage from that time in the club. They are either scarred from their mates being told to go or they have a loser mentality.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Said this over and over again, Jackson is the type of player who can be a useful piece in a good side, abit like Tim Glasby, Kenny Bromwich, Mitchell Aubusson, etc.
If he's in your top 5 players than to me you're not a contender. When he came into the side found himself in an ideal situation with guys like Graham, Pritchard, Klemmer, Eastwood, Kasiano, etc around him, he wasn't expected to lead the pack, wasn't expected to make those tough hit ups from his own line, wasn't expected to set the tone, he had a fairly easy job, tackle, take the 3rd or 4th hit up in a set and be in the right position in attack if the ball came down his side.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Said this over and over again, Jackson is the type of player who can be a useful piece in a good side, abit like Tim Glasby, Kenny Bromwich, Mitchell Aubusson, etc.
If he's in your top 5 players than to me you're not a contender. When he came into the side found himself in an ideal situation with guys like Graham, Pritchard, Klemmer, Eastwood, Kasiano, etc around him, he wasn't expected to lead the pack, wasn't expected to make those tough hit ups from his own line, wasn't expected to set the tone, he had a fairly easy job, tackle, take the 3rd or 4th hit up in a set and be in the right position in attack if the ball came down his side.
Very true

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone that was a senior player under Des carries baggage from that time in the club. They are either scarred from their mates being told to go or they have a loser mentality.
They have seen the majority of their team mates move on to bigger and better things as well while they are now cellar dwellers. That's depressing for all od us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That highlights how disfunctional the game plan, coaching and roster has become. We can't achieve any of those simple objectives now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Read NRL retarded all stars post about Jackson lol... IMG_2446.PNG

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least he was finally given a spell today but yet again Jackson was just not there mentally. His 5th tackle penalty which led to another late try was just a schoolboy mistake.

I'm not singling him out because everyone was disgraceful today but Jackson looks worse and worse by the game.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He would be thinking I stuck out des days for
This shit?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman talked more than Jackson with the no try ruling, Jackson just accepted it and started walking away.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s playing like a guy that doesn’t want to be captain

Even in game one of our season v Warriors

Off camera he didn’t even talk to the boys in huddle when they scored in fact he stood away from them

Not a leader

WAS a good player

Trade him out with 80% of the squad

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hope he is moved on along with everyone else bar DWZ, Meaney, Smith, CHN, Ogden and To'Omaga

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Jackson didn't play another game I don't think we'd miss him at all and TBH I doubt most people would even notice his absence. I said before that if Jackson is in your top 5 best players you're not a contender, he must've read my comment because he's definitely not in our top 5 best performers at the moment

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Jackson didn't play another game I don't think we'd miss him at all and TBH I doubt most people would even notice his absence. I said before that if Jackson is in your top 5 best players you're not a contender, he must've read my comment because he's definitely not in our top 5 best performers at the moment
The guy has been the heart and soul of the club for 5 years.

This year he is a shadow of that player.

When a guy like him looks beaten and plays like a looser, you definately know the club has got massive problems. Sad.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson looks like a broken man,
he definitely needs a holiday..

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy has been the heart and soul of the club for 5 years.

This year he is a shadow of that player.

When a guy like him looks beaten and plays like a looser, you definately know the club has got massive problems. Sad.
He’s seen all his rep quality mates leave the club. Wouldn’t blame him if he left too

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He can go and get fucked for all I care.

Just another reason why we are so fucking shit.

League used to be a man's sport, now it's a whinging, spoilt little brat sport with zero work ethic and pride.

FFS I'm sending a cement truck to BSG tomorrow so all those poofs can harden the fuck up.