Official Round 14 - Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched 5 sec and turned it off. Does he know his team just got put another 40 again?
But there was a few times they put good pressure on the Roosters, didn’t you watch the press conference? He was please about that.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s a min 38 seconds on the club site

Fkn dribbled as always

Makes Des seem like a highly educated college professor with his answers

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Des Hasler got sacked and Dean Pay came in (new board appointed).

New Season, new direction and new motivation in 2018. We said "The Dogs of War will return" and "the entertainers will return". We said the "Bulldogs will be back"!!

2018 was an absolute fail. Yes, we won a few games at the end but the season was over way too at the start of the season.

2019 has been another fail. Season was over after 2 rounds in.

Let's look at the variables. The team has regularly been changed. players have played in different positions. New recruits have come in. Reserve grade players have had a shot. All this and still unsuccessful. Well there has only been one constant variable = Dean Pay.

It is time to go Dean Pay. Enough is enough. Nothing is changing. We can buy the whole storm side and deano will still not find a winning forumala. He has only won a handful of games in 2 seasons which is ridiculous
Wrong, Dean Pay was appointed by Dib, not the current board, the current board did however extend his contract

Reactions: DDR

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember when he said in his first presser

‘We won’t be copying any other teams style next year that’s for sure’

‘We will be aggressive in attack and defence ‘

‘Bring back the madness’

Madness is right

Every fkn fan is mad

Except the ‘Go Dogs’ dude

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He stopped giving a shit about the club when he went to parra. Dogs should’ve given the reserve grade coach the top dog role. They’ve won that comp few times over last 5 years and have been playing exciting footy. First grader as been shit 5 hit ups and a bomb for years now no creativity since 2012

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shouldn't bother with a press conference …..its the same questions and answers each week. Sounds like paul crawley is the only one that asks questions. must feel sorry for pay...…….

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldn't bother with a press conference …..its the same questions and answers each week. Sounds like paul crawley is the only one that asks questions. must feel sorry for pay...…….
Honestly they don’t respect us enough as a team to care about asking genuine rugby league related questions. They know as well as Pay does, that we’re Cactus and we’re going down the tubes fast.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 minutes press conference with no captain. I actually felt sorry for him after watching that, he looks absolutely lost.

He's not going to walk because he won't get paid out, the board need to move him on and they would earn some respect from the fans.
Yup 120%

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He says the same things each time which are correct but doesn’t do anything about it

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tbh Dean Pay is far better playing on the field then off the field

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I will forever never let it down that i was the only one who did not want dean gay from the start. Yes it’s humble of me but I’m sick of boasting about it
A lot of us didn't want that piece of shit as a coach bro.

You, Marley and I were the loudest about it from memory.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch the post match conference:

Enough said. No passion, no drive, same "we are a young team" bullshit. Looks like a deer in the headlights.

This isnt about the roster or having a shit coach. Its just that they dont give a shit to begin with. Sack them all.
FFS, I see (Pay does not want to coach) and I got excited for two secs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The current boards logic to resign him was to " stop the noise"....great decision ...the noise hasn't stopped
Just showed their hand that they are fucking moronic with no fucking idea.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The board should sack him with the same speed that they signed Napa...

Status
Not open for further replies.