Official Round 14 - Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watch the post match conference:

Enough said. No passion, no drive, same "we are a young team" bullshit. Looks like a deer in the headlights.

This isnt about the roster or having a shit coach. Its just that they dont give a shit to begin with. Sack them all.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
It's pretty clear the players don't believe I'm Dean's philosophy there just doesn't seem to be desire.. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't walk it would be very volatile within the camp you would think

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should quit for his own good because he’s getting the bullet sooner or later. If he quits now at least he might be able to hide behind the shit roster excuse to some extent and be able to resurrect his career again at some point down the track. The longer he coaches the more he’s getting exposed and no team is ever going to even think about offering him another gig.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He should quit for his own good because he’s getting the bullet sooner or later. If he quits now at least he might be able to hide behind the shit roster excuse to some extent and be able to resurrect his career again at some point down the track. The longer he coaches the more he’s getting exposed and no team is ever going to even think about offering him another gig.
Exactly, if he quits now it is a win for him and a win for us. He can just blame the roster as he has been doing. But match by match his stupidity is being exposed.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will forever never let it down that i was the only one who did not want dean gay from the start. Yes it’s humble of me but I’m sick of boasting about it
Never wanted him either!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched 5 sec and turned it off. Does he know his team just got put another 40 again?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never wanted him either!
Sorry but I didn’t want him when he was being rumoured and 100% didn’t want him during his first off season when he complained about versing hard teams lol. **** just talks the talk of “I’ll bring back the bulldog culture” everyone fell for it

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's so far out of his depth he's at the ocean floor.

Totally agree.. needs to fall on his sword and walk away. Resign first thing Monday before next week and the bye.

The way he left the press conference felt like a "pull the fuck it card" moment.

Almost as if he was done.

If it was done during the day, it was the sort of action that would be followed up by packing up your desk, telling everyone to get fucked, and tossing back the office keys.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Des Hasler got sacked and Dean Pay came in (new board appointed).

New Season, new direction and new motivation in 2018. We said "The Dogs of War will return" and "the entertainers will return". We said the "Bulldogs will be back"!!

2018 was an absolute fail. Yes, we won a few games at the end but the season was over way too at the start of the season.

2019 has been another fail. Season was over after 2 rounds in.

Let's look at the variables. The team has regularly been changed. players have played in different positions. New recruits have come in. Reserve grade players have had a shot. All this and still unsuccessful. Well there has only been one constant variable = Dean Pay.

It is time to go Dean Pay. Enough is enough. Nothing is changing. We can buy the whole storm side and deano will still not find a winning forumala. He has only won a handful of games in 2 seasons which is ridiculous

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 minutes press conference with no captain. I actually felt sorry for him after watching that, he looks absolutely lost.

He's not going to walk because he won't get paid out, the board need to move him on and they would earn some respect from the fans.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay looks stressed and confused. He knows whats coming

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty clear the players don't believe I'm Dean's philosophy there just doesn't seem to be desire.. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't walk it would be very volatile within the camp you would think
He has broken their spirit, their confidence, their passion to play and their comradery/mateship. Dropping them on a weekly basis and switching them around abruptly and irrationally. Just absurd in any work place. Has them all walking on egg shells without any job satisfaction. It would be appropriate if Miley Cyrus’ song “wrecking ball” come on the radio right about now.

He came in like a wrecking ball

Last edited:

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS one of his excuses was that the team have played 14 games straight....

Ive never seen anything like this...

The bloke clearly lied on his resume and has been outed....

Goes to show just how unprofessional the board is by keeping this imposter around.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought they said he just says Derp..

Status
Not open for further replies.