Boyd cordener and the ref.. What?!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You could clearly hear Boyd cordner arguing with the ref about being penalised.
The ref is calmly explaining why he penalised him and cordener argues that if the ref did his job properly then cordenor wouldn't have to do what he did

Then walks off... WTF ??? Where's the penalty for that or at least a stern warning.. Nothing

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that’s how it went down then he should be fined.
I can’t stand the wanker.

bigstix

Waterboy
Reaction score
The ref is calmly explaining why he penalised him and cordener argues that if the ref did his job properly then cordenor wouldn't have to do what he did

Then walks off... WTF ??? Where's the penalty for that or at least a stern warning.. Nothing
That’s what a real captain should do, unlike Jackson

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since Politis paid 40K and let Robbo let loose at the refs the Rorters get the 50/50s..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t like the prick, but has more passion than our whole team/club put together..!!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh but the rorters storm souffs are the chosen ones don’t you know double movement try case in point

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronk as well....soft cock, he’s the new milkman, Jamie Soward

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cordner His a wank, he was playing for penalties didnt get his way and let the ref know. I didnt know jackson was playing lol till he scored that try which wasnt because he was off side. Like the captain dosent know he has to be on side. He was asleep. Thats the state we are in we dont even have a leader.

Last edited:

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly referees have no idea!! They just are so inconsistent one minute one rule next minute another rule. Can’t call a try. Obviously there is favourite teams and players are able to ‘bend’ the rules

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

I can guess what the headlines would have been in the Murdoch gutter press.
Maybe we need to start frightening the refs - they can't hurt us any more than we're doing to ourselves.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh but the rorters storm souffs are the chosen ones don’t you know double movement try case in point
The second try came right after the Roosters should have been penalized for dragging a player towards the sideline, 5 seconds later the shoulder charge dislodged the ball from Foran gifting them possession on the line. And don't get me started on the 10m. All game the refs keep drastically different 10m interpretations for the two teams. Let's also talk about the try disallowed to Jackson. The Roosters playing at the ball puts Jackson on side. Let's also go back to the 4th tackle grubber Brown put in and the fact that RFM was impeded in the kick chase. Or the Roosters knock on coming off their goal line where the ref then penalized us for supposedly having a marker that wasn't square.

All fucking game we copped a caning from the refs. It happens every week. It's not just our team that cops dud calls. But I struggle to recall a game this year where we haven't gotten the sharp end of the stick. I'm well and truly over watching this game. 39 years of supporting this game is hard to walk away from, but I think this week might be the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

People can say that our team has been poor this year and rightly so. But coupled with biased refereeing against us and we are pushing shit uphill. It looked like the ground was very close to empty today and I doubt that the fans will be watching on TV as much. It will be reflected in my next tv rights sponsorship deal so the NRL administration is really shooting the game in the foot. It's a sad state of affairs that the NRL has hit this kind of low point. I hope that the clubs who regularly cop poor calls mount a class action lawsuit against the refereeing and truly fuck the NRL up the ass. It's not like the administration cares about the fans. Maybe losing a lawsuit would get the message across that blatantly biased refereeing is not going to be stood for.