BYEdogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And that’s the last points we will get for the remainder of the year, don’t even deserve that!!

Pay should be hanging his head in shame, if that was me I would walk and show a little respect for myself...!! Save face.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The opposition don't even have to try, just put in a half arsed effort.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Each team playing is treats the game like a training run followed by a try scoring picnic feast.
Everyone loves ending the losing runs against us and boosting the for and against.
We are the NRL gol yard bunny birches

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are a non-contact training run for the rest of the league.
It's getting sad brother. People were saying we were close against Storm and Souths earlier in the year, that's because they were in second gear not because we were any chance.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its fucked i had to stay up till 5 am to watch this shit.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How filthy would you be if your were the Tigers, Titans or Cowboys and dropped points against us.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if teddy played they would have put 60 plus on us . its getting beyond a joke. can't just hit the ball up and hope for the opposition to make a mistake. we need to promote the ball and get second phase play going.I would hate to play this type of footy. FFS bring some fun into Pay....

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Play us and automatically get 2 points.
I’m pretty sure most teams see us as a training drill
Like an opposing training run with full contact.
When you coach of a team that has lost 3 games in a row and you have key players out injured and you chose to rest other players, that’s speaks volumes of how far off the pace we are from the rest of the competition.

To get beaten in the wet by that much under the circumstances really tells a lot

Imagine if the roosters were fully fit with best team and it was dry, what would the score be?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its fucked i had to stay up till 5 am to watch this shit.
Stopped doing that when I'm overseas. Don't even bother to watch when I'm back in Australia. Thank heavens I have a few more tours to do before the end of the season.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve never ever wanted our season to hurry up and finish not even in 2008 when SBW walked