What's the Point

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
According to Pay and Jackson we just need to get some momentum and go on a run. Finals footy is still possible. Makes you wonder how stupid they think the fans are.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
According to Pay and Jackson we just need to get some momentum and go on a run. Finals footy is still possible. Makes you wonder how stupid they think the fans are.
I know right
Like, who are they trying to fool?
Fans,
Board,
Sponsors?
Themselves?
Who are they trying to convince?

Anyone with half a clue know this year and at least next is cooked already
May as well keep Pay

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They deserve each other, they combined IQ, is lower than a chicken

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And we thought Des was bad?it was not this bad, even with Des ball .. he is a far better coach than pay ever will be !!! And he is now having the last laugh unfortunately..!!

Pay needs to piss off.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck they are clueless and on cloud nine

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there any more point in the rest of this season ??
Run one out. Fail to pass to unmarked players with the line wide open. Let the opposition come to you. Fail to mark wingers out wide.

Didn't watch the game, but was I correct?

Wake me when the Bulldogs come back in a few years.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw if we don't play the games then the nrl could make a case that we should be thrown out of the league so my recommendation is to play and take the losses

Skidz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is there any more point in the rest of this season ??
Yes, another insipped performance again, let the Reggie's play next week, am totally embarrassed by our performance, again,.What ever happened to the brave efforts from our club, lost the will to compete and pride in our jumper. Pay must resign, sooner the better.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just now waiting for competing sides to take us so lightly as they rest players which might allow us to spring that elusive upset. We will not beat any side who actually turns up to play.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just now waiting for competing sides to take us so lightly as they rest players which might allow us to spring that elusive upset. We will not beat any side who actually turns up to play.
Manly and Raiders had Reserve grade sides that beat us

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Run one out. Fail to pass to unmarked players with the line wide open. Let the opposition come to you. Fail to mark wingers out wide.

Didn't watch the game, but was I correct?

Wake me when the Bulldogs come back in a few years.
you were bang on! lol

but you forgot Tolman in attacking zone.