Opinion No heart

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This ain’t the past it’s the now work ethic is so last century you know I’m right
Successful people don't think like that, losers like our coach and alot of players do, that's why we're sitting last.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What pisses me off the most is when we get flogged, a bunch of our players are smiling and laughing with the opposition ***** that just belted them. Ffs get angry and take some fucking pride in the jersey
Im trying to remember who its was during the week that said the football players of today who come out play a poor game and dont seem to care all they care about is that means its time for playstation and fortnite i think it was Paul Kent. Im sure for some thats not the case obviously some have young familys that they spend time with etc. But i agree it pisses me off i remember when i played locally if we got our ass kicked i was filthy and would walk straight off i couldnt think of anything worse then standing there and having a chat to the blokes that just embarrassed us.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Successful people don't think like that, losers like our coach and alot of players do, that's why we're sitting last.
Piss pay off that’s half the battle won get rid of the dead wood bring in players and coaches who don’t shy away from the work ethic we are on the way back we are a powerhouse not a crap also ran club making up numbers

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They do not even give a shit about the fans
I've taken the same attitude, and don't give a shit about the Dogs any more.

After nearly 70 years following them, I am not ashamed to say that I don't care about the team while they don't care about the fans or the once proud team name.

How do these impostors take their money and sleep at night?

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No body should say anything about Foran anymore he tried his ars of his a beast of a heart but busted up body and a bunch of flops running around him he needs another team.