Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he is not a 7 that is for sure - he is a running 5/8. Nu Brown is kicking well for me.
He us a $1m plus marquee player, he has to have a complete game which includes a fucken kicking game

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple basics we don’t have bodies in motion so halves have options and the defence is in two minds. Then roosters apply it to our line and goes through us

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So someone gona mention us not being able to score any points. Ok defence is a learning curve for a young side but what about attack? We don’t look like putting more then 6-12 points a game. What reasoning does pay have about that?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Training run for the Roosters B team

Wooden spoon is coming to Belmore. While Hasler gets top 8 with Manly what a fucking disgrace. Our club is run by idiots of the highest order.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hold on shouldn't the play have gone back to the knock on then???
Yep. If he knocked it on then definitely. Not sure if he knocked it on though. I thought it came off his chest but I wasn't watching too closely.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ha ha ha no reputation bitches When you are all tradies or Removalist in three years no one will remember you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I think they ruled that he didn't knock it on (came off the chest)

I honestly wasn't watching to see if his hands touched it so I'm not sure.
if he didn't touch it with his hands then its an accidental offside because it pinballed off the second rooster

the nrl is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.