Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys are trying. Some good signs in attack actually.

Biggest issue is defence. We actually cant sustain pressure at all. If the Roosters are patient, they'll run away with this game easily.
We stand back and wait, all year teams go 70 nearly every set

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could have been so much worse but considering how shit we've been playing lately, 16-6 at HT ain't bad, would've been happy with 16-12/10

Happy with how DWZ has been playing for the most part and definitely makes our backline look much better, although I want Okunbor back in place of Crichton (yeh yeh Okunbor haters). JMK working the ruck much better than normal despite letting a try go begging.

Foran trying his hardest as usual. Looking forward to the second half for once...reckon we could make this close (famous last words)..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could have been so much worse but considering how shit we've been playing lately, 16-6 at HT ain't bad, would've been happy with 16-12/10

Happy with how DWZ has been playing for the most part and definitely makes our backline look much better, although I want Okunbor back in place of Crichton (yeh yeh Okunbor haters). JMK working the ruck much better than normal despite letting a try go begging.

Foran trying his hardest as usual. Looking forward to the second half for once...reckon we could make this close (famous last words)..
Crichton isn’t playing

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BUM chin (Cordner), speaking to BUM fucker (Cecchin).

annnnnnnnd we suck... as Foran bombs a potential 3rd try.

To everyone criticising Foran as a signing, without him we'd have nothing at the moment.
Everyone criticises his million dollar contract when we could have got him for half that with his performances over the 3 seasons before he signed.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs looking threatening at times but our support play is horse shit and the worst in the comp should have scored another two tries,
Defence garbage need players other than Napa to step up,
Line speed in defence is rubbish.
Just certain individuals letting us down,Foran busting a gut,Jackson and Tolman no impact.
Want add needed for a new captain ‍✈ for 2020 Jacko just ain’t feisty enough for my likening.
Solid game by our new signing.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran and DWZ are class above the rest of the team it ain’t funny

CHN as well

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's a fucking pussy... if he gets some mongrel he'd be a completely different player.
You don’t just get mongrel,either have it or don’t and he has never had it.Not in his makeup,betting he is a mummy’s boy

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a feeling win or lose we will end up with a $250k fine coz we got made buttchin upset. Todd greedburg doesn't like that....

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Without Foran we might have a halfback that's there all the time instead of sometimes.
His 1-1 tackling is excellent when the player runs at him and he does takd a scoot here and there, but his organisation on the 4th and 5th tackles along with his kicks are beyond putrid

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our forwards dead set gave up half way through that half when the Roosters started moving up fast. They didn’t want a bar of the tough stuff.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score

I hope you are right - but it can blow out or we can compete and with short odds pip them! Wouldn't that be special! LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.