Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because the bloke is injured.. Never healed properly from off season surgery before he commenced contact training. Cant play big minutes at lock and struggles to tackle laterally on an edge. Why the bloke isn't just rested baffles me!
Is this fact or an assumption?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I never wish to lose but if and when we do I don't care, it's just another nail in pays coffin.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this fact or an assumption?
Depends on what you have been watching? The assumption is his needling up to get through now...

Few weeks back he clutched at his should when he missed that tackle on Addo- Carr… All year Jacko has been afraid to tackle.. Jacko afraid to tackle, does not exist.

He had surgery in the off season, the surgery he had requires 4-6months rehab and ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT TRAINING BEFORE 4 MONTHS. From memory he had surgery in November. He started contact training early and tackling heavily in 4 months.

Pay considers Jacko a gun lock, SOO worthy though his reluctant to play him there for the club?

There's a reason why Jacko aint playing lock and his form has dropped... Its definitely his shoulder.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No changes from the team named yesterday. CHN at lock, Brown at halfback and C Smith on the bench.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought it was his usual team list bullshit and Ogden would still play. Just when you think Pay can’t get any worse he still manages to surprise you. Ogden has been our best source of go forward all year I wouldn’t blame him if he went and asked for a release.
Pay always corrects one fuck up and immediately follows it up with another fuck up

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Final team as named. Meaney retains fullback

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@David holland will be upset. His mate Lindsay Collins is out for today.

Won't matter who Roosters name, their CC Bears side would beat us.

Latrell Mitchell playing for his origin spot and $30-$50k bonus. I'd put him down for 3 tries alone today.
Manu at fullback will murder us on kick returns.

PREDICTION:
Roosters 46 (6 converted tries, 2 non converted tries and a penalty goal) - 5m CT, 12m CT, 18m CT, 26m CT, 38m NCT (28 at half time) / 42m PG, 47m CT, 58m CT, 62m NCT (46 Full Time)
Dogs 10 (1 converted try, 1 unconverted try) - 22m CT (6 at half time) / 67m NCT (10 Full Time).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have one prediction today... DWZ to drop 2 bombs.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pays pre match talk to Sterlo leaves me with 0 confidence...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good scenes from our players interacting with DWZ and his family, seems a few know each other already!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On radio they were saying DWZ to fullback, Meaney to wing, Montoya to centre. I guess we'll see soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.