Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

It's a sad moment when the rain is a factor in us possibly winning a game.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope we don’t see a repeat of last week where half of our team was just bunched up in the middle of the field leaving our backs exposed
This of coarse led them to jogging in tries out wide without a hand being put on a player
It was just unacceptable not to mention embarrassing,surely Pay has looked at this and done something about it during the week
Get into gear dogs

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Terrible timing to be facing lattrell hell either destroy us or get injured

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Zero/zilch/nada expectations of us winning let alone keeping it under 50

So surprise me mofos

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, is there any reason Ogden may have to play so many reserve games to be permitted to drop back at semi time?
Not making excuses just a question.
No idea but it’s a good point although I don’t think we’ll be playing finals footy lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, is there any reason Ogden may have to play so many reserve games to be permitted to drop back at semi time?
No idea but it’s a good point although I don’t think we’ll be playing finals footy lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
8. Tolman
10. Ogden
11. CHN
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Napa
15. RFM
16. To'omaga
17. Sue or Fualalo
That’s our best most balanced pack and if Jackson keeps playing like he has I’d put Toomaga starting in front of him.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the chances of JMK playing 6 and Brown going into the 9
JMK offers nothing in the halves. we need a bit of spark in attack. We are lucky to score 12 points a game. But it means Pay will probably shift him there

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont think RFM and CHN should be in the starting lineup together. I would shift RFM to the bench and bring him on after 25 minutes. But let's see how they go. Lets have some second phase plays with offloads and support form Meaney and DWZ. Just seems like we are always hoping and praying...f me arent these guys first graders? They have been coached?
Yeah it should be Martin & CHN as our edge forwards, RFM can’t run lines for shit but I think he could be a devastating middle forward. When he came into grade he had a great ability to offload, he actually offloaded too much and should’ve been more selective with his offloads. I think his running style really suits playing in the middle, people say he isn’t big enough but think he is like 190cm/110kg.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why won’t Jackson be named or wear 13, is he superstitious or something.?
Fuck sake these clowns do my head in.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Zero/zilch/nada expectations of us winning let alone keeping it under 50

So surprise me mofos
Hahahaha same here: only positive? Pay has to get sacked soon after so many floggings and nothing in attack or def. we are fucking regressing

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it always happens then I’m sure you won’t have a problem naming at least 2 other instances and backing it up with facts
kieren foran last year and ben barba in the semi finals when he slapped the ground in frustration why me he said and ponga last years origin

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it always happens then I’m sure you won’t have a problem naming at least 2 other instances and backing it up with facts
another rule is its always in the biggest games too,they go all season with no injury and then at the most crucial moment they are out

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Would you want to wear the same jumper as Elliott? God knows what Pay stains are on the front of it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because the bloke is injured.. Never healed properly from off season surgery before he commenced contact training. Cant play big minutes at lock and struggles to tackle laterally on an edge. Why the bloke isn't just rested baffles me!

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yeah and this year also the two people under the most pressure where napa and foran and and soon as things got tough they both got injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.