No Source The Grammar Thread (including some baseless rumours)

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously you don't know the bird, his in close with the club and has mentioned these names, his a respected character and I'm sure there's probably 20 guys they are speaking too, all the fuckwits on here that crow when the Dogs win, then wine and bitch when they lose , keep having a go at me if it makes you happy
don't have goes, only have cracks mate

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ah I really enjoyed all that shit! Lol... I sea your all full of knowlege, take that their as a complement

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
and the other 13?
Ramien, Welch, Mitchell, Ponga, Aitken, Lafai, Granville, Tapau, Britt, Thompson (Pommy Forward?), Brailey, Turpin, Robson, Liddle, Mbye, Reynolds

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr Holland, eye really like your threads mate..!! Ewe cracked it!!!

We all laugh ya mate, you make this comedy hour the bestest :grinning:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blake is a great athlete but pretty dumb, massive hog and injury prone. I don't really trust him in our side lol.
Blake along with a hooker and a halfback should be our number 1 targets we have enough forwards. Blake is the most prue athlete in the nrl in my opinion. Your off your head if you think Blake doesnt add vaule to our team. Blake and Smith combo would be devastating. Speed to burn.

Our backline moving forward should be.

1. Dwz
2. Okonbor
3. ?
4. Blake
5. Smith

All big strong young athletic with speed to burn. With decent havles and a coach good luck to opposition trying to stop that backline.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn't create this fine thread my friend,
PS- if you have issues with Scoooby one of the most polite and honest people on here then you do have problems.
Thanks Haz :grinning:
I didn’t take offence to Mr Holland calling me a Fwit, but those were kind words ..!! Appreciate it mate.

You have a great day bud.

Last edited:

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I didn’t take offence to Mr Holland calling me a Fwit, but those were kind words ..!! Appreciate it mate.

To his credit looks like it's been taken down. Poor bloke does put up with his fair share on here, but he tends to walk straight into most of it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To his credit looks like it's been taken down. Poor bloke does put up with his fair share on here, but he tends to walk straight into most of it.
Agree .. He walks into it alright , it all started last year with I think we should have a crack lol.. An continued, doesn’t help how he words things either. He classic though and gives us great humour :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I did.

So gave the comment a optimistic rating, now it's gone.
Oh I gave an optimistic also lol, it’s just Dave. He used to it, but thanks Kaz (Wentworth) :tonguewink::tonguewink:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You a fwit? That's unpossible!