Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I’m still gobsmacked this **** dropped Ogden he needs to be sacked NOW
Just throwing it out there, is there any reason Ogden may have to play so many reserve games to be permitted to drop back at semi time?
Not making excuses just a question.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think RFM and CHN should be in the starting lineup together. I would shift RFM to the bench and bring him on after 25 minutes. But let's see how they go. Lets have some second phase plays with offloads and support form Meaney and DWZ. Just seems like we are always hoping and praying...f me arent these guys first graders? They have been coached?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are no doubt the underdog in this game. I think the weather will be an advantage to us more than the rorters.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are no doubt the underdog in this game. I think the weather will be an advantage to us more than the rorters.
Lol, We drop enough ball in the dry Bully we have butter fingers as it is.. so that concept kinda goes out the window if it’s safe hands :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

However weather may play a part in other areas ..!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, We drop enough ball in the dry Bully we have butter fingers as it is.. so that concept kinda goes out the window if it’s safe hands :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

However weather may play a part in other areas ..!!
True but it may even out a bit if rorters drop as much ball. Can only hope which i have been doing for years

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Roosters haven't been at their best lately so if we bustle them and keep our mistakes down we might have half a chance, complete the set.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Latrell needs a big game today to make origin according to the papers.........

He isn't the strongest character mentally so who knows how it will play out.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Latrell needs a big game today to make origin according to the papers.........

He isn't the strongest character mentally so who knows how it will play out.
Got a really bad feeling he will have a blinder today to shut his critics up.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pissed off it's raining today. We can't play our expansive attacking style and ball movement. One thing is for sure our fourth tackle option will settle things down in this weather.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there, is there any reason Ogden may have to play so many reserve games to be permitted to drop back at semi time?
Not making excuses just a question.
Your theory might also apply for To-Omaga Harper and maybe 1 or 2 others.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a huge game for Nu Brown today let's see what he is made of! He can really jam it up Pay today with a good game.

He hasn't started a NRL game in a long time so hopefully it gives him time to work into the game opposed to when he comes off the bench and goes 100 miles an hour and loses composure.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a huge game for Nu Brown today let's see what he is made of! He can really jam it up Pay today with a good game.

He hasn't started a NRL game in a long time so hopefully it gives him time to work into the game opposed to when he comes off the bench and goes 100 miles an hour and loses composure.
Really looking forward to watching Nu play today. It’s a massive ask throwing him into the halves against the roosters .. those forwards will work him over and make him tackle all day. Hoping he can stay composed in attack and kick well for the 80.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ in the top 5 fastest in nrl according to napa in the DT. That can only be a big plus for us. I hope his allowed to do his thing and not play under pays instructions.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit, we've actually got a chance for an upset with the rain but then again knowing Pay his plan to win in the wet he'll have our team run out in gumboots or go one better they'll be wearing scuba gear including the oxygen tank and flippers.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats the chances of JMK playing 6 and Brown going into the 9

Status
Not open for further replies.