Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's about time. But still no Ogden? And if CHN plays any lock, then that is just moronic. Jackson needs to be at lock.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Elliot injured as mentioned ankle or dropped? I know it’s a probably a stupid question with Pay.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Drop Tolman move hoppa to 5-8 foran to half elevate harper oh wait still dreaming

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Drop C. Smith and Sue for Ogden and To’omaga.

Those are the only changes I’d make to the forward pack.
I would even give Kayne Kalache a run. He scored a beast of a try today.
If to'omaga does not get a run next week it's a fucking disgrace. He was awesome in Canterbury cup today. Would have scored 3 tries if not for a tiny double movement. Epic game by him. Ogden was also good, but lichaa was amazing!!! 4 official try assists, and one pass which was touched in flight by a bears player before Crichton picked it up and scored. Would have had another if To'omaga didn't get pinged for his double movement.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet as, that’s one of our many problems gone , still a LONG way to go :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

Pay next? YES PLEASE..!!

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To'omaga is not going to run riot in first grade like in Cup, but he definitely deserves a shot in first grade.

He did get 3-4 games in first grade last year, and he was shell shocked in those games, which comes down to a confidence thing.

Hopefully next week we see Odgen & To'omaga in and Elliott and Fualalo out

Status
Not open for further replies.