RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. How did you know o loved Seinfeld? These comments are making me thirsty!
That’s where my head went when picking a username for here.

Here’s to feeling good all the time.
Giddy up!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here we go another one with the stupid biggot/racist argument. Go back and read his post again. He didn't say not to sign the bloke. He's only stating what he's seen over the last 20 years.
Yes, some players of some cultures need mentors and guidence. It's just the way it is mate. When we state they need mentors and guidence, it means we care and are concerned for their well being long term by no means is this a racist or bigotted comment. Strike me bloody pink, blue, orange and yellow how sensitive and F.....up has society become. Geeeeezzzz
Also not stating about the problems associated with players in general when it comes to alcohol. Or abuse towards women. Or posting nude videos. Etc. etc.

Look, not on here to talk about such stuff but had to say something because I really don't like what he said. Can understand what he's saying just don't agree. Generalising in such a way is a form of rascism. The way he spoke was a form of rascism. You can disagree and that's fine. But saying "how sensitive and F.....up has society become" only illustrates the problem we have. Sorry.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s where my head went when picking a username for here.

Here’s to feeling good all the time.
Giddy up!
“She dumped me! She rolled right over me! Said I was a hipster doofus. Am I a hipster doofus?” – Kramer

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If race is an issue then he will end up at South's as most of the abos end up there.

If snowflakes want to label me racist for pointing out an obvious fact, you can suck my 1/4 leb, 1/4 Russian and 1/2 Iraqi Assyrian dick.

For the record I say give him a blank cheque for 5 years.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If race is an issue then he will end up at South's as most of the abos end up there.

If snowflakes want to label me racist for pointing out an obvious fact, you can suck my 1/4 leb, 1/4 Russian and 1/2 Iraqi Assyrian dick.

For the record I say give him a blank cheque for 5 years.
Well no soup for you then.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All jokes aside, would love Latrell but we need to give the keys to the Leagues club to Munster.
That guy is my Favorite footballer. Has a instinctive brain made for Rugby league. He has that Terry Lamb prowess about him. I can't believe he was delivered to us and rejected him. Thank you to anything associated with Manly that had an association with the club.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is marking Latrell Mitchell tomorrow?

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
By "making" do you mean as in making him look good??
Yes marking. Bit worried he will come and put 4 tries on us.
Whoever is opposite him tomorrow better be up for a big game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Roosters missing a 6 and 1 and Latrell still can't get a run in either position, yet some on here want to give him $10m to come player there for us lol.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
couldnt see that type of deal happening, club couldn't do it latrell already said he has interest in union