Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey first grade team and dope pay, this is how you play footy you overpaid parodies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It sounds like the whole forward pack could be interchanged and we could come out in front.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will this be Nu Brown first run in game for top side?

Hopefully Pay doesn’t hand cuff him because he can get some points for us

Toomaga wtf more does he have to do and Ogden was awesome too

If only Lichaa could play like he did today all the time

Harper will play FG soon and I like the number 4, 1 and Kane K
I know we still have to purchase some top grade players to make our team competitive again,
But I think with some good coaching there is some real potential coming through reserve grade
We won’t mention the obvious in Ogden/To’omaga
K.k and Harper and a few more are doing the right thing in serving their time,honing skills nicely

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Roosters and Bulldogs forced into fullback changes for Sunday clash
JUNE 15, 2019
The Roosters and Canterbury are likely to field new-look No.1s with Roosters coach Trent Robinson considering resting James Tedesco while Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is expected to make his Bulldogs debut at fullback.

Regular centre Joey Manu is shaping as a likely replacement for Tedesco when the Roosters take on the Bulldogs at the SCG on Sunday.

James Tedesco will get a break before Origin II. Image: AAP Image/Joel Carrett
Robinson has made a habit of resting his Origin stars in recent years with Latrell Mitchell and Angus Crichton missing from their last-start loss to Penrith after playing for the Blues in Origin I. Tedesco will be picked for the Blues ahead of Origin II in Perth.

The Bulldogs could also reshape their backline to accommodate the arrival of Watene-Zelezniak. Despite being named in the centres it is likely Watene-Zelezniak will shift to his preferred fullback role. That will see Nick Meaney shifted to the wing and either Reimis Smith or Marcelo Montoya to the centres.

DWZ looks set to make his Doggie debut. Image: Phil Hillyard
Roosters coach Trent Robinson confirmed skipper Boyd Cordner would play despite battling an ankle injury he picked up in Origin I.

“It would be painful … Then it’s about his ability to push through (the pain) and if anyone is going to do it, Boyd is,” Robinson said.

Mitchell will return for the Roosters with his Origin spot on the line.

“We’ve gone through what you do as a coach and a player and the support that a player needs at this time,” Roosters coach Trent Robinson said. “No matter what’s been said before, whether you’ve had pats on the back or criticism, it’s ‘get ready to play’. That’s been our focus.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Roosters and Bulldogs forced into fullback changes for Sunday clash
JUNE 15, 2019
The Roosters and Canterbury are likely to field new-look No.1s with Roosters coach Trent Robinson considering resting James Tedesco while Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is expected to make his Bulldogs debut at fullback.

Regular centre Joey Manu is shaping as a likely replacement for Tedesco when the Roosters take on the Bulldogs at the SCG on Sunday.

James Tedesco will get a break before Origin II. Image: AAP Image/Joel Carrett
Robinson has made a habit of resting his Origin stars in recent years with Latrell Mitchell and Angus Crichton missing from their last-start loss to Penrith after playing for the Blues in Origin I. Tedesco will be picked for the Blues ahead of Origin II in Perth.

The Bulldogs could also reshape their backline to accommodate the arrival of Watene-Zelezniak. Despite being named in the centres it is likely Watene-Zelezniak will shift to his preferred fullback role. That will see Nick Meaney shifted to the wing and either Reimis Smith or Marcelo Montoya to the centres.

DWZ looks set to make his Doggie debut. Image: Phil Hillyard
Roosters coach Trent Robinson confirmed skipper Boyd Cordner would play despite battling an ankle injury he picked up in Origin I.

“It would be painful … Then it’s about his ability to push through (the pain) and if anyone is going to do it, Boyd is,” Robinson said.

Mitchell will return for the Roosters with his Origin spot on the line.

“We’ve gone through what you do as a coach and a player and the support that a player needs at this time,” Roosters coach Trent Robinson said. “No matter what’s been said before, whether you’ve had pats on the back or criticism, it’s ‘get ready to play’. That’s been our focus.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/
I really don’t like Meaney on the wing....

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I hope the Bulldogs win tomorrow.
Fuck you Trent Robinson. The most overrated coach in NRL history.
Let’s rest Tedesco & have a complete reshuffle again.
Worked well last week you halfwit.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smith can play centre, might get him more involved but meaney on a wing is horrible. He’s probably shorter then crighton and will get dominated every time trying to scoot from dummy half at the start of each set. Pay is a retarded coach

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck I hope the Bulldogs win tomorrow.
Fuck you Trent Robinson. The most overrated coach in NRL history.
Let’s rest Tedesco & have a complete reshuffle again.
Worked well last week you halfwit.
We can swap coaches if you want ;)

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not good for SC with Tedesco out, but good for our boys.

Feeling quietly (very quietly) confident of a win...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you're telling me the 4 missed tackles, 3 ineffective tackles and 4 errors didn't get him axed.
The only way he gets dropped is when injured. God Dammit.

I dislike Pay.
They said on the CCup coverage today that Smith was on standby for Elliott with a ankle injury. Pay won’t drop Elliott he is untouchable and if Pay sticks around he will be the first player he re-signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.