No Source The Grammar Thread (including some baseless rumours)

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just want to say that eye laugh yous al

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Propa england iz reqired 2 tel tha kenal dat u r literet

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Threads like these must be in Dave's jeans.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol smashed again Dave but I love the way you keep having a crack!

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Lomax is the only one on that list I’d take

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are definitely attempting to sign a center before 30th June deadline...
But no idea who it is

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously you don't know the bird, his in close with the club and has mentioned these names, his a respected character and I'm sure there's probably 20 guys they are speaking too, all the fuckwits on here that crow when the Dogs win, then wine and bitch when they lose , keep having a go at me if it makes you happy

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously you don't know the bird, his in close with the club and has mentioned these names, his a respected character and I'm sure there's probably 20 guys they are speaking too, all the fuckwits on here that crow when the Dogs win, then wine and bitch when they lose , keep having a go at me if it makes you happy
Who are the other 16 blokes they are speaking to, as you only mentioned Lomax, Packer, Blake & O'Sullivan?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You have the bestest inglish

Looks like you're an Indian telemarketer or had too much wine, bro.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it's the bird from the old BDP page , prepare to be made a fool of. The bloke had more excuses for failed prophecies then Scientology