Other News Source Bulldogs to try lure Brisbane hooker Jake Turpin to Belmore

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just seen it on the courier Mail it's the same article that's posted up

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid a hooker when I was 16 to lose my virginity about $50 for 5 minutes now their hundreds of thousand dollars for a year.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smells of an agent trying to bump up his next contract offer from the Broncos. Hope we're smart enough not to get drawn into the whole circus ...

Though, the wishful side of me wants to believe it's possible!
That’s it don’t buy players anymore because our club didn’t know that agents use media to bump up prices of their players lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s it don’t buy players anymore because our club didn’t know that agents use media to bump up prices of their players lol
You really don't think clubs have been played before just to get a player a higher income? Clearly agents use the media, it's up to us to do the appropriate research to establish whether a player actually does have intentions to come ... or not.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Missed the boat big time on him! He’s been in Queensland Cup for the last year. If the club has just discovered he exists after playing a bit of NRL it’s piss poor. These types of players should be targeted well before they get close to NRL. They are so much cheaper and easier to lure away from their current club if you get them early.
I think they would have tried when they went after Carringan… Still reckon we are going to end up with atleast one or two young broncs down the track. They simply cant keep all that young talent.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great little player, won’t happen.!!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have not seen enough of jake, me, have to watch the fucking broncos i suppose..
Also what ive seen in blayke brailey in first grade this year.. believe the hype he will be better than cook in no time.
And hes only a baby... very very good footballer. The pick of allllllllllll the sharks players.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Missed the boat big time on him! He’s been in Queensland Cup for the last year. If the club has just discovered he exists after playing a bit of NRL it’s piss poor. These types of players should be targeted well before they get close to NRL. They are so much cheaper and easier to lure away from their current club if you get them early.
Couldn’t agree more the club seems to overlook all areas north of the border the broncs,cowboys and Melbourne scout the shit out of the northern regions and it pays dividends

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably too late to get him but we should have a big go at getting him not the biggest kid going around but what he lacks in size he more than makes up for with motor,aggression and excellent skills

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This time last year we were chasing jacob little hard, now tigers dont even want him anymore. They have some up and coming 9 too, but its not little.
We gotta get this position/player signing right.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Turpin was on a development contract even after getting a couple NRL games last year. We could have got him for a top 30 spot and a meat pie but of course nobody does their job until its too late and we have to pay absurd amounts.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Turpin was on a development contract even after getting a couple NRL games last year. We could have got him for a top 30 spot and a meat pie but of course nobody does their job until its too late and we have to pay absurd amounts.
When it's one of Cleals meat pies, of course he's not going to share!

and Ronald McDonnell signed fuck all for us.

How does a rando site like that get quotes from Anderson like that when we haven't heard a peep from him since takeover? Dubious
That site just reposted the article from news.com.au.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Going off this week its

1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. W. Blake
4. Lomax
5. R.Smith
6. L. Mitchell
7. J. O'Sullivan
8. Napa
9. Turpin
10. Welch
11. Stimson
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. Ogden
15. To'omaga
16. RFM
17. Good County Kid
CHN named but dropped for cuntry kid.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting for someone to post our line up with him as the number 9
1. Meaney
2.critchon
3.DWZ
4.Holland
5. Smith
6.foran
7.lewis
8. Polar bear
9. JAKE TURPAN ....(C)
10. Big papa
11. Miss Jackson
12. CHN
13 Stimson
There you go just because u asked nice

Disclaimer this team selection does not reflect my real views on who the team should be

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a guy come up to me and say "heard the doggies are chasing that TURBAN from brisane".....

Thought of this guy
images (15).jpeg

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
turpin has had plenty of experience in qcup,winning the qld final with redcliffe, we have to actually question what our recruitment people were doing for all those years under hasler, apart from filling up on pies what have they brought to the club thats been worthwhile

recruitment and past board and management have helped destroy the dogs

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get on the turps boys he’s going to be in blue and white