No Source The Grammar Thread (including some baseless rumours)

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spoke to the bird last night, apparently where after jayden o sullivan a young guy at the steelers, Russell packer, waqa Blake and lomax, where talking to these guys we won't sign em all

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to the bird last night, apparently where after jayden o sullivan a young guy at the steelers, Russell packer, waqa Blake and lomax, where talking to these guys we won't sign em all
Did the bird give you any cloaca?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This dude I know had birds and they got a STD.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rubbish if we were after packer we’d have him already as the tigers sure don’t want him!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard Blake's choices were down to Parra and us with Parra his preference. But they have less wiggle room than we do. It's just a FB rumour though so who knows if any of it is true.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Blake is a great athlete but pretty dumb, massive hog and injury prone. I don't really trust him in our side lol.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about Collins and Kane Evans.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I heard Blake's choices were down to Parra and us with Parra his preference. But they have less wiggle room than we do. It's just a FB rumour though so who knows if any of it is true.
Deadset if Parra didn't have their new stadium they would be just as fucked as us if not worse

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is parra his preference, there's three ex Panthers here

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blake is a great athlete but pretty dumb, massive hog and injury prone. I don't really trust him in our side lol.
I agree... His an abnormal ball runner but that's where it ends. Surely there are some cracker centres out there if we are willing to splash that much cash on Blake.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
W

we do all of our shopping in Penrith.
Whats the actual catch with Penrith?

When Hasler came in he brought Tony Williams and tried to bring over Foran as well as his Manly staff

When MacDonald came from Tigers he brought in a fair bit of players from the Tigers.

Pay has done the same thing with Canberra players/staff.

Whats the catch with Penrith? Smells like there is something brewing behind the scenes?!