News Dean Pay’s vision for Dallin Watene-Zelezniak sealed Bulldogs deal

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I found this interesting;

Somewhat different to what we see posted on here. He chose us because of Pay whereas I read lots of posts that claim players will stay away because of Pay. Stimson also chose us too, interesting.

Go Dogs
C'mon, someone is taking the piss.. This has to be Dean or someone ghost writing for him surely.....

If not, if you are reading these forums DP you should give this guy a gig.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I found this interesting;

Somewhat different to what we see posted on here. He chose us because of Pay whereas I read lots of posts that claim players will stay away because of Pay. Stimson also chose us too, interesting.

Go Dogs
Joe Stimson played in the U20's NSW team in 2015 coached by Dean Pay, thats probally how he got him to sign for us

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Joe Stimson played in the U20's NSW team in 2015 coached by Dean Pay, thats probally how he got him to sign for us
He's a good country boy, guaranteed starter just like Elliott regardless of form.

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Instead of everyone bitching about how club is going , how about being a true supporter...Support YOUR TEAM , especially when the chips are down..The guys are busting a gut and sooner than later it will Pay off. Parton the Pun..

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of everyone bitching about how club is going , how about being a true supporter...Support YOUR TEAM , especially when the chips are down..The guys are busting a gut and sooner than later it will Pay off. Parton the Pun..
True supporter....pay for we season tickets,go to away games,voting football club member,buy merchandise for my family, go to league's club and spend my hard earned...brother I can bitch all the phuck I like....

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True supporter....pay for we season tickets,go to away games,voting football club member,buy merchandise for my family, go to league's club and spend my hard earned...brother I can bitch all the phuck I like....
Sitting back and accepting the current situation doesn’t make you a “true supporter”.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I will continue to bitch, thanks.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not bitching about the club, just the team

Chips are definitely not down as we have 8.5 million + in chips

Pay just might be paid off or out. Pardon the pun