News Dean Pay’s vision for Dallin Watene-Zelezniak sealed Bulldogs deal

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he stir the sugar in with a wooden spoon

Also what was pays vision exactly besides the wet dreams involving Elliot and Monty

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh he will definitely add something... KNwoing we will have a hard running FB or centre who chimes in at speed looking to hit holes will be massive for our attack.
It will be our only attack

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dallin certainly carries himself well and has a great attitude. The professionalism he's showing by not talking negatively about Penrith and Cleary is great to see. Obviously what he really thinks, he'll keep to himself...

I'm sure DWZ is doing the same here by saying all the right things. Soon he'll form his own opinions on Pay's tactics and selections and his teammates.

He clearly still wants to play fullback and hopefully gets to very soon because I can't handle too much more Brett-Hodgson/Tallis like mandhandling every time Meaney returns the ball.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Can you see Pays vision..
Of a red hot spoon in time?
He must love the feeling
With no indecision
and our season was on the line
The **** then drops Ogden

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are you sure this ant fake news cause it sounded like it

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any ideas on where the money came from to pay for DWZ even though we were supposed to be broke not signing players like the kiwi test captain?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any ideas on where the money came from to pay for DWZ even though we were supposed to be broke not signing players like the kiwi test captain?
Lol you still believe we have no cap money. Seriously wake up. The club is taking everyone for a ride. We have plenty of cap money.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol you still believe we have no cap money. Seriously wake up. The club is taking everyone for a ride. We have plenty of cap money.
Then if we do why do they say we don’t are they secretly buying marquee players or good players!!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We had the 5% left that the NRL allows in the salary cap, that’s $480k plus whatever Napa gets less than Klemmer, plus whatever we were paying Saddler. More than enough to pay DWZ for the rest of the season.

Go Dogs

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We had the 5% left that the NRL allows in the salary cap, that’s $480k plus whatever Napa gets less than Klemmer, plus whatever we were paying Saddler. More than enough to pay DWZ for the rest of the season.

Go Dogs
Thank you that might explain it

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Were finally able to compete with the top recruiting sides with the $3.50 flat white coffee at a Concord cafe method..

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get his brother over aswell. Last time i saw him play he was hurting the opposition players, goes in hard like one of those players who wants to go toe to toe with everyone

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope DWZ stays with us long term his an absolute gun. And fullback is his position. He will be a superstar there.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well he will have 1.5 years to prove himself. Worth a shot if it means he becomes a gun in 2021 when we get our new roster.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were finally able to compete with the top recruiting sides with the $3.50 flat white coffee at a Concord cafe method..
This is the bulldogs you are talking about.
That cup of coffee is included in our salary cap.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs Salary Cap:

Roosters Salary Cap:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I found this interesting;

The New Zealand Kiwis captain also made little secret of his admiration for coach Dean Pay, believing his new boss is the man to help him reach another level in his game
“I looked at the coach that Dean Pay is, and I really felt that I could take my game to another level through him and through the boys here.”
Somewhat different to what we see posted on here. He chose us because of Pay whereas I read lots of posts that claim players will stay away because of Pay. Stimson also chose us too, interesting.

Go Dogs

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon there is alot more to that "flat white"

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He carries himself as a consummate professional and a humble and genuinely nice guy. Very happy he’s playing for our club.