10. Josh Papalii
11. Matt Gillett
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Josh McGuire

14. Moses Mbye
15. David Fifita
16. Tim Glasby
17. Dylan Napa
Excellent NSW side. Reckon you’ve nailed it.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hahahaha

He's back...Myth Pearce is rumoured to be back lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Updated my team with Pearce/Cleary basically confirmed as the halves and McLean out injured.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why the fuck would you put Cleary at 5/8?? What the hell is he going to do all game if Pearce does all the kicking and guides the team around the park?? Its not as if he's a great hole runner and I've never seen him even come close to a try assist this year. Wow...and I thought Daley was dumb....these guys are making him look like Wayne Bennett. Queensland by 20!!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly just keep the team the same for the most part, but include Tommy T and get a few big bopper props.

We weren't even that far off in Game 1!

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly just keep the team the same for the most part, but include Tommy T and get a few big bopper props.

We weren't even that far off in Game 1!
Totally agree.

Winger to replace injured Cotric and only changes i would make is from the bench.

Haas & Crighton out. Tariq Sims and Finucane in

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Totally agree.

Winger to replace injured Cotric and only changes i would make is from the bench.

Haas & Crighton out. Tariq Sims and Finucane in
Think about it, Walker and Mitchell will never play as bad as they did Game 1 and we still nearly won. What cost us in the end was our small forward pack was man-handled in the second half. Get some real front rowers in there and we'll handle that easily.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really hope Finecane gets a run he thoroughly deserves it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why the fuck would you put Cleary at 5/8?? What the hell is he going to do all game if Pearce does all the kicking and guides the team around the park?? Its not as if he's a great hole runner and I've never seen him even come close to a try assist this year. Wow...and I thought Daley was dumb....these guys are making him look like Wayne Bennett. Queensland by 20!!
It's not me putting him there. Fittler is putting him there according to all the rumours.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's not me putting him there. Fittler is putting him there according to all the rumours.
Ha....no I was bagging out and Freddy and Co not you. It just makes no sense whatsoever.....before game 1 we were told all Cleary needs to do is guide the team around the park and kick well. They weren't expecting him to create scoring opportunities because apparently that's not his go. Now they intend bringing Pearce in to guide the team around the park and kick (and probably create scoring opportunities as well since that's not Nathan's go lol). So my question is....what the hell is Cleary's role in that setup? Its bizarre....all this so they don't upset The Chin and ruin his confidence lol.

I'd be mighty pissed if I was Cody Walker. He didn't have the greatest game, but at least he supplied one try assist...which is 1 more than Cleary has in 4 SOO games!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Injuries are killing both teams.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead set if we pick Ferguson, Pearce, Cleary we haven't learnt from the past that these players as good as they may be for club level don't step up during origin. I get the hype over Pearce's club form but he has top many bad experiences to bounce back at origin level. I can't believe he would be open to playing considering if NSW lose he will be the scapegoat.

The changes NSW should make:

Cotric out, trbojevic in
Crichton out, Graham in
Klemmer out, J trbojevic starting prop, Murray in at 13 and finucane on bench
Wighton to start with Walker on bench (tempted for Maloney to replace Walker and wighton bench)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pearce is out with injury now. He finished the game fine yesterday what a cat.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Payne Haas ruled out now also ffs