Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No prizes for guessing who the board member is....

On Flanagan he’s an asshole but if he becomes our asshole that wins games I can live with it.
yep its like Ennis was a dikc but when he played for us we won with that annoying dick :grinning:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Let’s call it like it is. Flanagan has shown more ability then majority of coach’s.

He also gets a tick for me the way he supported the club/players and defended them.

He would surely
Have to get his son over! Huge plus
And a must!!!

Lastly the whole players go for a coach to me is rarely right. Wayne and Bellamy sure they do! Fact.

The rest unless it’s son/relo or close relationship somewhere along the lines it seldom is the case. They still need to be paid as well or damn close I reckon.

I mean if it come to pay as coach and 100k less over a year or 2 at storm or roosters where would you go?

Otherwise it’s pretty straight forward.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where there is smoke there is fire.make no mistake the old board appointed pay and were happy to give him his first 1st grade gig.No other coach was interested in the gig.madge sat down looked at our books and the interview didn’t go any further.
Fast forward the old board are gone in comes bullfrogs daughter.they can’t sack pay as no other coach wants the gig and secondly there are massive salary cap problems.
1st project sort out salary cap.hard decisions had to be made.short term pain for long term again.too many players on overs.moses Mbye was never worth 750k
He is worth 400 tops!! Ditto josh Reynolds.
Lynne Anderson won’t tolerate her beloved bulldogs losing for too long and unfortunately for dean pay he may be moved on early to make way for Flanagan.its not his fault it’s just the circumstances.i really wished that dean had the experience to get our inexperienced side firing better at this stage of the season.had we been five wins I think he would have been safe.
Her beloved bulldogs. Ohh yeah where was she and her other lynch, between 1998 till 2017 ill tell you where, Titans, roosters, storm, please keep telling yourself that while they fill up there back pockets. She pretty much played politics to make Dr George to walk away as chairman from the leagues club. Just piss off coaches didn't want to come because they where interfering with the team and they wanted there son as assistant coach the place is a shithole atm this is just on the surface give it till the end of the season then shit is really gonna hit the fan.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
NRL apparently will green light Flanno’s return next year so he can coach in 2021. Dogs chasing him without a doubt. From a Sharks sponsor who is still close with Flanno. Please don’t abuse me to much I’m to fragile

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL apparently will green light Flanno’s return next year so he can coach in 2021. Dogs chasing him without a doubt. From a Sharks sponsor who is still close with Flanno. Please don’t abuse me to much I’m to fragile
Can only hope it happens sooner rather than later it's just a shame we have to wait till 2021

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Her beloved bulldogs. Ohh yeah where was she and her other lynch, between 1998 till 2017 ill tell you where, Titans, roosters, storm, please keep telling yourself that while they fill up there back pockets. She pretty much played politics to make Dr George to walk away as chairman from the leagues club. Just piss off coaches didn't want to come because they where interfering with the team and they wanted there son as assistant coach the place is a shithole atm this is just on the surface give it till the end of the season then shit is really gonna hit the fan.
Her beloved Bulldogs ???
Please save us the crap...
I grew up idealising Bullfrog and rightly so, he himself became in charge of recruitment at the Storm
Half of the current board members have dumped us for a better financial deal elsewhere but not Turvey
Yes...The previous board stuffed up and we all know why
But They are a lot more loyal bunch than the ROYALS !
I call on Lynn Anderson
If you truly are Bullfrogs daughter
You would truly work on uniting the club
United we stand...Divided WE WILL FALL !!!

Just Keep an open eye on the media...especially the corrupt News LTD

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He cheated. Drugs and money. Simple
And...? He still got them a their first premiership.. something we havent had in 15 years... thats too long if you ask me.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanno is easily one of the best coaches in the NRL. He is a winner and reminds me very much of Bellamy. His problems stem from the fact he was prepared to do anything to win. A good trait IMO.
Bellamy done basically same thing too with salary cap

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only Flanno I want to see associated with the club...would be flanno style jerseys.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanno is easily one of the best coaches in the NRL. He is a winner and reminds me very much of Bellamy. His problems stem from the fact he was prepared to do anything to win. A good trait IMO.
Gary McIntrye said the same thing, a lot of people bash him also, but he was and is Bulldogs through and through.