one of the safest coaches in the NRL"

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...oncos-dane-gagai/1fxjyfe2znlc21v4pis97dy62d/3

Not going anywhere

Bulldogs fans keep calling for the head of coach Dean Pay - and his results should have him feeling nervous.

But in reality, Pay is one of the safest coaches in the NRL - for the moment.

He is best mates with the Bulldogs football supremo Chris Anderson and that friendship will ensure he sees out the season.

He will want to win some games between now and then - but talk of his demise in coming weeks is greatly exaggerated.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it as read, if pay doesn’t win games before the end of the year... mates or not he’s done.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good riddance.

He’s lost me with his selections.

Elliott is a spud that keeps getting starting jerseys he’s Fucking rubbish.

How Ogden or chn are out of 17 or even stopping Renouf getting blooded that’s just disgraceful.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He might survive till the end of the season but he won’t make it till next year. I don’t think Pay and Opes are that close either they aren’t best mates.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't see how Pay stays on if they get thrashed over the next four games as expected. If they do keep him on, it will cause even more damage to the development of the players and squad during those last few months which could be vital down the road.. It would also risk scaring off potential recruits even more.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He might survive till the end of the season but he won’t make it till next year. I don’t think Pay and Opes are that close either they aren’t best mates.
I'd have to agree after all Pay is one of the Four who walked out on our club without even talking to Opes, he would surely remember that incident.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
We're at the bottom of the table, start blooding the rookies preparing them for the future. They need the first grade experience to help us in the long run.

No better time then now.

Fuck you Pay.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Right at the moment nothing would surprise me. If he ended up here until the end of next year I wouldn't be shocked.

Look at how Lynne Anderson kept coming out and saying she didn't like the treatment of Hasler by the club. She'd look like a hypocrite if she sacked a coach during his contract.

If they're being serious he needs to go ASAP for the sake of the club, he's out of his depth.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're at the bottom of the table, start blooding the rookies preparing them for the future. They need the first grade experience to help us in the long run.

No better time then now.

Fuck you Pay.
And which rookies do you blood? Lol

He
Right at the moment nothing would surprise me. If he ended up here until the end of next year I wouldn't be shocked.

Look at how Lynne Anderson kept coming out and saying she didn't like the treatment of Hasler by the club. She'd look like a hypocrite if she sacked a coach during his contract.

If they're being serious he needs to go ASAP for the sake of the club, he's out of his depth.
Not if pay HD multiple KPI’s in his contract which he does need to meet

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
These ***** need to back off there past fathers work and stop acting like they own the club .... sack this slow ****
and move on this fuck is one annoying ****
The **** dogged us ages ago lol
Fuck him off now

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't see how Pay stays on if they get thrashed over the next four games as expected. If they do keep him on, it will cause even more damage to the development of the players and squad during those last few months which could be vital down the road.. It would also risk scaring off potential recruits even more.
Couldn't agreed more,the players are learning nothing from him,how do u have guys like Martin ,CHN,,sitting on bench and start with a nobody like Elliot,Montoya every team we play targets his side,and succeed,jmk is a dead set loss,I would rather he gave a rookie like Zac heatherigton a go

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
And which rookies do you blood? Lol

He

Not if pay HD multiple KPI’s in his contract which he does need to meet
Good lord, Renouf To'omaga is destroying Canterbury cup and never gets a chance. Oh wait, he got 1 game maybe 2 first grade games. Oh but he's lazy blah blah blah. .................Give him more game time. Our first grade wankers getting flogged every week are just as bad. Ffs .They've had a million chances and still suck. Martin and CHN should be named second row every week with Jacko at Lock. Rfm on the bench.

Also Nasheeds lover Holland should have been combining with Smith from the start of the year.

All you delirious motherfuckers supporting Pay need to step back and admit his selections are shit house.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good lord, Renouf To'omaga is destroying Canterbury cup and never gets a chance. Oh wait, he got 1 game maybe 2 first grade games. Oh but he's lazy blah blah blah. .................Give him more game time. Our first grade wankers getting flogged every week are just as bad. Ffs .They've had a million chances and still suck. Martin and CHN should be named second row every week with Jacko at Lock. Rfm on the bench.

Also Nasheeds lover Holland should have been combining with Smith from the start of the year.

All you delirious motherfuckers supporting Pay need to step back and admit his selections are shit house.
Delirious?

Take a look at your profile pic

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
For all of Pay's faults at least he is exposing the duds in this team. If we scraped the 8 with Pay it would just paper over how bad this dud roster is.
The only thing he is exposing is his inability to coach.Not one player has improved since he has been coach.As for making the 8,lol it would be an accomplishment to get off the bottom with this clown.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’ll be there next year, it makes no sense to sack him and find a fill in for 1 season... top coaches won’t be interested until we have the cash to splash in 2021 And when you think of if it we’d have a better chance of attracting top line players in 2021 with a new coach, new start, new squad etc.... we don’t want a coach who has pushed shit up hill for a season trying to tell prospective signings things will be different

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard the interview Andrew hill done on MMM and was grilled all about pay
He was trying to divert and avoid answer just by the way he sounded saying he was safe was not convincing it’s gonna suck and hurt to say it we need to get Smashed 50+ consecutively weeks for him to get punted before November 1