TripleM Kieran Foran

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin Tapau is the exact type of prop we need.

Manly can have foran as well as taking Hoppa back

Des can also take Dean Pay for Assistant Coach to show his gratitude for Deano babysitting his lovechildren in Foran and Hopoate

Hopefully the board is banging down the doors to bring Kyle Flanagan and Jayden Brailey over ASAP
So who is going to steer the ship...you are missing no way foran has to stay he is in career best form

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its raining tries at Belmore with Foran running the show.

Maybe you should start drinking!
We have no fucking centres that can break a tackle let alone go length of the field and a midget on the wing from Penrith that looks concussed when he is defending...give me a break

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have no fucking centres that can break a tackle let alone go length of the field and a midget on the wing from Penrith that looks concussed when he is defending...give me a break
O K A Y

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So Manly pays Foran's full weight? can't see it happening.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has the trade been given the green light yet?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran for tapau is a no brainer.
Anyone that thinks keeping foz to win 8 games next year instead of 7, has lost it.
Bring back marty. Excellent swap for our future success
U guys are off your heads ive never seen fozs kicking game, and speed, so bad in his whole career.
Hes done. Get over it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tapau is only rated by Vossy who loves saying his surname.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Come end of 2020 season, there will be many players coming off contract
there is a genuine belief at the club that we have way too many overpaid layers
An avalanche is bound to happen !!!

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s clear and shared by the club we start to see cap relief for 2021 season.
For me the key to preparing is getting the coaching structure in place ASAP, pronto, urgent...like yesterday.
Issue for us is so many positions and roles that need to be filled and like it or not we may keep many of our current squad on far reduced deals. What I’m struggling with is, how can such a massive overhaul, including recruiting, all happen in 2020? So, after sorting coaching situ, surely we need to identify and secure the players our future will be built around, on 1 Nov, or whenever the hell were allowed to ‘negotiate’. Assembling the rest of the squad, in order to be competitive needs to then be the front end of 2020. Am I missing anything here? Therefore we will expect to see or hear a lot over next few months re the build and associated rumors.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is true....Des already got rid of Marty once.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes showed his class lately and definitely with better players around him in a year or would be great to see what he does but certainly a pay drop as he has been getting massive overs im sure he knows that

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s clear and shared by the club we start to see cap relief for 2021 season.
For me the key to preparing is getting the coaching structure in place ASAP, pronto, urgent...like yesterday.
Issue for us is so many positions and roles that need to be filled and like it or not we may keep many of our current squad on far reduced deals. What I’m struggling with is, how can such a massive overhaul, including recruiting, all happen in 2020? So, after sorting coaching situ, surely we need to identify and secure the players our future will be built around, on 1 Nov, or whenever the hell were allowed to ‘negotiate’. Assembling the rest of the squad, in order to be competitive needs to then be the front end of 2020. Am I missing anything here? Therefore we will expect to see or hear a lot over next few months re the build and associated rumors.
The uncertainty around the coaching position will have a very adverse impact on rebuilding the squad.
Hearing almost nothing on the players out of contract at the end of this season. I expect Lichaa and Nu brown will leave.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foran is on more cabbage than Munster, Cronk, DCE, Tedesco, RTS......let that sink in.....
It is absolutely absurd when you break it down but my theory is Hasler potentially pays way overs to help out a mate & gets a kick back from it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It is absolutely absurd when you break it down but my theory is Hasler potentially pays way overs to help out a mate & gets a kick back from it.
The only explanation that makes any sense.

Reactions: 086