Yeh Real Estate Agents and Parra Rd cars salesman
Especially those that work at Lahoods Quality Cars lol
Hahaha I bought I car from that joint when I was like 19. Got ripped off hard

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha I bought I car from that joint when I was like 19. Got ripped off hard
Ah don’t worry about it mate we all jipped by them back in the day
My friend thought he was buying a VK Brock which turned out to be a dressed up Berlina
We just couldn’t afford the cars from Rick Damilian (love heart )

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have no centres monty let in 4 tries on the weekend meany can at least hold his own till we sign a centre,meany cant play centres too small
We have Harper whose more than ready for a shot.. would be nice to see if the kid can play NRL before his contract runs out. Fuck Pay.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, Gus has always admired our club
Don't quite agree with you there mate, I've often been told is that I have a very good memory. For along time he did his very best to do as much damage to our club as he possibly could.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We have Harper whose more than ready for a shot.. would be nice to see if the kid can play NRL before his contract runs out. Fuck Pay.
Plenty of people would disagree with you that he is "more than ready for for a shot", and for good reason. He makes mistakes under pressure, in fact he made a couple of clangers last week under no pressure.

Go Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Plenty of people would disagree with you that he is "more than ready for for a shot", and for good reason. He makes mistakes under pressure, in fact he made a couple of clangers last week under no pressure.

Go Dogs
Thats all true..but guys in FG do as well. We know they will ...so why not find out if Harper will...(just in case he doesn't and we have another option in the roster).

If we were in the 8 or competing then that argument not revelant..but now?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats all true..but guys in FG do as well. We know they will ...so why not find out if Harper will...(just in case he doesn't and we have another option in the roster).
If we were in the 8 or competing then that argument not revelant..but now?
I prefer to see players promoted because their playing form justifies it, they earn it, they demand that they be picked by the quality of their play, in multiple games. No doubt Harper shows promise, but not consistently enough to force his past the guys in front of him. Especially now with Hopoate and DWZ filling the centre spots, with Smith on one wing and Crighton, Montoya and Okunbor fighting over the other wing spot. That's now, but there are plenty of CC games for him to shine.

Go Dogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Ok did you like completely disregard the second part of my comment... Kids off contract.. clangerw or no clangers do U not want to see if his worth resigning? Similar notion to okunbor champion.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I prefer to see players promoted because their playing form justifies it, they earn it, they demand that they be picked by the quality of their play, in multiple games. No doubt Harper shows promise, but not consistently enough to force his past the guys in front of him. Especially now with Hopoate and DWZ filling the centre spots, with Smith on one wing and Crighton, Montoya and Okunbor fighting over the other wing spot. That's now, but there are plenty of CC games for him to shine.

Go Dogs
What Klil said below.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't quite agree with you there mate, I've often been told is that I have a very good memory. For along time he did his very best to do as much damage to our club as he possibly could.
I wonder what kind of damage you're referring to?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remember...What our club did to him back in 1989
WOW...lucky he's probably forgotten :smiley:
Yeh, I really don't see what the hate for him is to be honest.

When we were going great and he was commentating on channel 9, he'd always give us a wrap, he'd always mention what a great club we were.
He'd say things like..."Every player needs to experience the club culture of the Bulldogs"......"Don't write off the Bulldogs"..."This club is never down for too long"...."These dogs of war win games on their defence"
I'm paraphrasing this, but this is the stuff he used to say.

There was an article he wrote about us back in 2007 after we destroyed the Knights at homebush, if I can find it, i'll post it...but what a read it was, it gave me goose bumps.

Just never knew what the hatred was against Gould. Was it after the 2004 GF when there was a picture of him and Stuart and Gould had that evil look towards us, I don't know but that must be it....lol

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould's love for the Dogs can never be underestimated. i'm sure he played a part with CHN also coming over.
If hes part of the commentary for a Dogs game you can really hear his blue & white blood speak cause he will tell it like it is and savage us or heap on a lot of praise.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok did you like completely disregard the second part of my comment... Kids off contract.. clangerw or no clangers do U not want to see if his worth resigning? Similar notion to okunbor champion.
No I did not disregard it, my comments still apply, he doesn't need to be in first grade to prove that he is worth resigning. Before that he has to prove that he may well be worth promoting and right now he isn't, IMHO of course. Either that or he accepts a new contract at CC level, with us or someone else, the ball is most definitely in his court,.

Go Dogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I did not disregard it, my comments still apply, he doesn't need to be in first grade to prove that he is worth resigning. Before that he has to prove that he may well be worth promoting and right now he isn't, IMHO of course. Either that or he accepts a new contract at CC level, with us or someone else, the ball is most definitely in his court,.

Go Dogs
Ok and if he leaves because he doesn't get a shot, someone picks him up and plays him and he becomes a great NRL centre will you then admit your process is rubbish?