Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And this my fellow intelligent members is how u Fcuk a players confidence and lose the dressing room.

Players that are putrid and utter trash continually get picked whilst others that busy there arse and are somewhat skilful get dropped to Reggie’s.

He’s fcuked Lewis, rfm, chn, nu brown, chricton and now Ogden.
Martin

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ogden has been our best forward and elliott our worst this is just bizarre and once again proves pay is totally clueless,but i blame the andersons right now for allowing this to continue

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not Elliot’s fault and I don’t really hate people but I feel like I’m forced to hate people just in this club but I’m actually hating Elliot more than Des and licha

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not Elliot’s fault and I don’t really hate people but I feel like I’m forced to hate people just in this club but I’m actually hating Elliot more than Des and licha
Not elliotts fault pay is the flop that keeps picking him

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me dead I’m just gobsmacked the **** just dropped the best forward from the worst pack in the comp
This is exactly why ex forwards shouldn’t be coaches

Last edited:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone now needs to stop blaming Pay. Pay didnt resign himself. Pay is never going to sack himself. Blind Freddy can see his out of his depth and lost the dressing room.

Now everyone needs to move there attention to the board. They are the ones in charge remember. They resigned Pay (dumbest move ever). Pay can't coach for shit its obvious so can someone tell me what the fuck is the board doing about it? Start blaming the board and no longer Pay.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott must really be impressing Pay during training, where is he watching him from? Platform 2 at Belmore Station.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
FFS now Gagai wants to leave the rabbits ………….would have preferred him over DWZ
Maybe be we get have both. He wants to play centre pissed off rabbits signed Roberts.
You obviously never watched Gagai at club level. You think some of the players we have now piss you off. If we had Gagai there would be a 50 page thread demanding we get rid of him.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
You obviously never watched Gagai at club level. You think some of the players we have now piss you off. If we had Gagai there would be a 50 page thread demanding we get rid of him.
Very true, he's a clone of Hoppa. Hopoate has the better skill set.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently the Roosters are planning to absolutely give it to us this week. Fuck I hope the boys could just put together 1 decent game...c’mon boys

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see this:

1. Hoppa (because he injects himself in attack).
2. Montoya
3. DWZ
4. CHN
5. Smith

Offloads from both centres to outside backs, decent fullback chiming in attack, and reasonable defence.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon we will cop a cricket score this weekend expect Latrell Mitchell to have a blinder

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We actually have no chance of winning this. Roosters 13+ at $2 is a steal.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont be surprised when the game starts the team will run on as named but DWZ and Meaney will swap in game with Monty moving to centre pushing Meaney to the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.