No Source Bevan French before June 30

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Every time Bevan French makes a break, the opposing fullback from 10 metres away blows wind towards him. Then French ends up 20 metres over the sideline.

It's a no from me, can this rumour die please...................................

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every time Bevan French makes a break, the opposing fullback from 10 metres away blows wind towards him. Then French ends up 20 metres over the sideline.

It's a no from me, can this rumour die please...................................
No way... French over Meaney or Crighton ANYDAY!!!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This rumour just won't go away. If he was signed near the minimum on a short term deal, he's worth a punt for the rest of the season. It seems like years since he's played regularly though which is a concern.
Mate I don't know if the player is Bevan French but the buzz at Belmore on Saturday was we are awaiting the signing of another player, a big name was the term used..to add to our top 30. That means someone is on the way out of Belmore if it does happen. In saying that though you hear things like this all the time and mostly it never happens.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I don't know if the player is Bevan French but the buzz at Belmore on Saturday was we are awaiting the signing of another player, a big name was the term used..to add to our top 30. That means someone is on the way out of Belmore if it does happen. In saying that though you hear things like this all the time and mostly it never happens.
Josh reynolds

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What everyone needs to understand is our club are looking for players who want out of their contracts from other clubs that we can get on the cheap where the other club pays part of their contract money. Hence the DWZ deal for 18 months, panthers are paying part of his contract till the end of next year. He came cheap. We are trying to get these kind of buys until we can offer good money for top players for season 2021. No doubt there will be more of these kind of buys for this year and next year. It’s pretty clever from our club to try and at least perform better on the field until 2021. If French wanted to come for an 18 month contract for very cheap money then hell yeah. It doesn’t affect our 2021 cap money at all. At least French would be better than players like Olive.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Based on what we have available at the club atm, French shits all over Meaney Okenbur Hoppa Montoya Holland Chrichton Olive, doesn't mean French is best winger in comp, he is better than what we have atm, can be an Xfactor at times, and has speed to burn, he can score out of nothing. Yes I know all about his bad qualities, but once again, compared to what we have, I would take him in a heartbeat. A new club might be just what he needs. And im sure he would come really cheap too.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not an upgrade, no better than meaney remis okabur chrighton etc.
Ok if he wants to play nsw cup for us.
Remis is quality, it’s a sin to have him in the same category as those other three you talk of. Go and pay penance

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What everyone needs to understand is our club are looking for players who want out of their contracts from other clubs that we can get on the cheap where the other club pays part of their contract money. Hence the DWZ deal for 18 months, panthers are paying part of his contract till the end of next year. He came cheap. We are trying to get these kind of buys until we can offer good money for top players for season 2021. No doubt there will be more of these kind of buys for this year and next year. It’s pretty clever from our club to try and at least perform better on the field until 2021. If French wanted to come for an 18 month contract for very cheap money then hell yeah. It doesn’t affect our 2021 cap money at all. At least French would be better than players like Olive.
Bloody oath, and adds some more excitement to a disappointing year, at least we have a slight chance of winning a few more game lol..!!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I look at the next 18 months as almost a try-out for 2021. Anyone who performs will be kept, while the rest can go. These guys are the only players on our 2021 books:

CRICHTON, Christian
HARAWIRA-NAERA, Corey
MEANEY, Nick
NAPA, Dylan
OGDEN, Ofahiki
OKUNBOR, Jayden
STIMSON, Joe

Chichton and Meaney are on the cheap so I'm okay with them still being here for depth. DWZ if he steps up, he'll be a certain re-signing as well.

Most importantly Elliot isn't signed for 2021. lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I look at the next 18 months as almost a try-out for 2021. Anyone who performs will be kept, while the rest can go. These guys are the only players on our 2021 books:

CRICHTON, Christian
HARAWIRA-NAERA, Corey
MEANEY, Nick
NAPA, Dylan
OGDEN, Ofahiki
OKUNBOR, Jayden
STIMSON, Joe

Chichton and Meaney are on the cheap so I'm okay with them still being here for depth. DWZ if he steps up, he'll be a certain re-signing as well.

Most importantly Elliot isn't signed for 2021. lol
Hard to perform with a dummy as a coach.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Can you change your avatar please?.............